2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Can someone tell me where is this Saboline/Saborin? The translation is so painful, I don't know if I'm supposed to look for an object or a person, and if it's an adult or a kid.

_ _ _ _
NVM. I restarted the whole game just to view the dialogue again in case I missed something, because I skipped through it the first time, and finally found the kid. Good thing it wasn't that far off yet. Just wish questgivers restated what you need to do in a quest or something; the translation hurts both my eyes and head to bother reading through properly.

cornbin123

Aug 26, 2017
Can someone tell me where is this Saboline/Saborin? The translation is so painful, I don't know if I'm supposed to look for an object or a person, and if it's an adult or a kid.

_ _ _ _
NVM. I restarted the whole game just to view the dialogue again in case I missed something, because I skipped through it the first time, and finally found the kid. Good thing it wasn't that far off yet. Just wish questgivers restated what you need to do in a quest or something; the translation hurts both my eyes and head to bother reading through properly.
Thanks for saying you had trouble with the kid but not saying where he was.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for saying you had trouble with the kid but not saying where he was.
I just didn't think anyone was still playing this on here, and I also didn't think anyone else was dumb enough to skip through quest dialogue like me. I figured those who have patience enough wouldn't have a problem. My bad.

In case anyone else falls into this trap, the kid's in the hole at the lower left corner of the school grounds.

cornbin123

Aug 26, 2017
I just didn't think anyone was still playing this on here, and I also didn't think anyone else was dumb enough to skip through quest dialogue like me. I figured those who have patience enough wouldn't have a problem. My bad.

In case anyone else falls into this trap, the kid's in the hole at the lower left corner of the school grounds.
Thanks man.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
you ever find it? im fucking dying here
@Cesco @koil74 I opened up Inaka in RPG Maker VX and as far as I could tell, you get the swimsuit by talking to the guy inside the beach's shack (the only area of the beach you can enter since Yutaka refuses to step onto the sand without her swimsuit due to the rules). You can't open the menu at the beach, so it's less like you're finding it rather than you're simply toggling on the switch for wearing it. Or are you guys talking about a completely different swimsuit?
how to get on top of mountain?
Looking at the map, it looks like you can climb up and down the green vines/ivy growing on the mountain, though it's not immediately obvious you can do so. Is that what you meant?

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
@Cesco @koil74 I opened up Inaka in RPG Maker VX and as far as I could tell, you get the swimsuit by talking to the guy inside the beach's shack (the only area of the beach you can enter since Yutaka refuses to step onto the sand without her swimsuit due to the rules). You can't open the menu at the beach, so it's less like you're finding it rather than you're simply toggling on the switch for wearing it. Or are you guys talking about a completely different swimsuit?
Looking at the map, it looks like you can climb up and down the green vines/ivy growing on the mountain, though it's not immediately obvious you can do so. Is that what you meant?
you said you used rpg maker and open up the game?? how did you do that? i downloaded rpg maker vx but idk how to open it up and yeah thats the beach im talking about but it wont let me get up there to the shack, sp its impossible to get the bikini?

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
you said you used rpg maker and open up the game?? how did you do that? i downloaded rpg maker vx but idk how to open it up and yeah thats the beach im talking about but it wont let me get up there to the shack, sp its impossible to get the bikini?
I don't remember much but you need to cure your sister first to unlock the shack near beach. In that shack you can get the bikini and there also a lot scenes with main heroine and also some scene with her sister.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
I don't remember much but you need to cure your sister first to unlock the shack near beach. In that shack you can get the bikini and there also a lot scenes with main heroine and also some scene with her sister.
thats weird cause im already at the part where i fight her and ive already won

Reactions: robber136

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
thats weird cause im already at the part where i fight her and ive already won
That's certainly weird. At the start i couldn't access the shack either but in the end i didn't have any problem. I don't know maybe it was Sister issue or maybe you have to lose virginity first. Sorry nothing else comes to mind. DO you still see your sister in your house? If yes then talk to her if she is not there then she is already gone to beach shalk where she works part time.

sheilablows

Apr 2, 2018
That's certainly weird. At the start i couldn't access the shack either but in the end i didn't have any problem. I don't know maybe it was Sister issue or maybe you have to lose virginity first. Sorry nothing else comes to mind. DO you still see your sister in your house? If yes then talk to her if she is not there then she is already gone to beach shalk where she works part time.
nope i already lost it and the sister is still at the top of the mountain :(

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
you said you used rpg maker and open up the game?? how did you do that? i downloaded rpg maker vx but idk how to open it up
To open RPG Maker games that still have files compressed (i.e.- *.rgssa, *.rgss2a, *.rgss3a files exist), you have to use a program that can extract those into actual directories and files.

The one I use in particular is made by someone who went by the name of Falo, but there's a few available out there. The forum has a thread for one , which may or may not end up being the same one I have.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
@Oniyaki Muramasa @bablu Switch 007 must be on to enter the beach shack. Beating Yutaka's older sister on the mountain doesn't flip that switch. Bablu was right: Yutaka must have lost her virginity. Not sure if there are multiple events where she can lose it, but I found one in Yutaka's room: You'll need Maru to be accompanying you and to own the Ultimate Bible of Sex item. You get said item from beating Yutaka's older sister at the mountain, along with a weapon called Cock style bars. She is supposed to not appear on the mountain when you've beaten her, also.

Gonna be honest, navigating the poorly machine translated game's maps in RPG Maker is about as painful for me as attempting to play through the game as-is. I hope someone does a proper translation someday.

Aimats

Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if it is just me or it is the game. The text go out of the screen and can't read it. It happen with all text that are long enough to reach the border of the screen.

It's really annoying because i can't read properly the dialogue

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes