2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I don't know if it is just me or it is the game. The text go out of the screen and can't read it. It happen with all text that are long enough to reach the border of the screen.

It's really annoying because i can't read properly the dialogue

It's machine translation. Try to ignore it.

alvinmdefi

Aug 1, 2018
She comes out near lake in mountains but you will have to get a thing (exchange) from one of the homeless guys near the train station.
i got the exchage from homeless, it was honey(homeless cum), and the fairy didn't come out.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i got the exchage from homeless, it was honey(homeless cum), and the fairy didn't come out.
Then you must have missed some of the exchanges. Did you get compass from one of the guys (don't remember which one). Or maybe try to fight sister on top of the mountains.

alvinmdefi

Aug 1, 2018
Then you must have missed some of the exchanges. Did you get compass from one of the guys (don't remember which one). Or maybe try to fight sister on top of the mountains.
where you get compass?
i must meet fairy before give the medicine to her sister...

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
where you get compass?
i must meet fairy before give the medicine to her sister...
Don't remember much now but this compass will tell you the location of the fairy and is necessary for the fairy to appear.
Just talk to all men and see which one is he. Don't forget the apartments and public bath.

Alli72

Mar 2, 2019
I have talked to everyone multiple times and still cannot get compass to locate fairy, anyone still checking this that can help?

Reactions: fusspot

Moquietus

Apr 16, 2019
I have talked to everyone multiple times and still cannot get compass to locate fairy, anyone still checking this that can help?
[/QUOTE
When you have the honey you need to talk to one of the homeless guys between town and station without Maru with you. Maru prevents you from doing the H-scene.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes