• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Preview Pics of Victoria From “Sunshine Love v0.1”

Hey again everyone.

As mentioned a few days ago, the release of our new game “Sunshine Love” will now be out THIS Saturday, April 4th.

And as promised, today we are sharing with you previews of the sexy food truck owner Victoria, or “Vicky” if she likes you.

Are you interested in learning how to make some dishes with this professional chef?

Is Victoria the kind of woman that wets your appetite? Do you think you might like to join her family of chefs someday?

We have also added a couple of extra special renders of Victoria that will be a part of our “Rewards Gallery”.

These special renders can only be unlocked by $10+ tier members. And unlike our previous galleries, you will have to locate a certain item or object during the game to unlock each reward.

In this first version of Sunshine Love, there will be special renders of Victoria, Childhood friend, Ashley and Shortcake for you to discover and unlock during the opening version of the game.

If you are on one of the tiers that has the Walkthrough available, it will tell you where you can find all of them.

Let us know your thoughts on these pictures of Victoria in the comments section below.

These will DEFINITELY be our last preview pics before the first version of Sunshine Love is released, this Saturday, April 4th.

Have a great week and please look after yourselves,
Mrdots

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
I'm worried about the plot. DmD is very bad story wise, Melody was a step in the good direction imo.
Now they're gonna make a DmD 2 alike game if I understand correctly?
Yeah I'm not sure about the story overall but started playing DMD yesterday and the progression of the relationship with D is really awkwardly done and pretty tough to do some of the leaps of logic required to immerse yourself in that game :LUL:. Hopefully there's some more plausible scenarios used to build the relationships with the girls in this game.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
didnt a post for the game say a while ago that they would post a fetish list for the game? cause that would prob help peoples concerns about whether it will be vanilla or not

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
hi folks,

IMPORTANT NOTE:

There will be 2 different versions of the game:

- Patreon version WITHOUT incest
- Subscribestar version with an option ingame to turn incest on

so best will be to get the version on Subscribestar!

Nevertheless, the patreons will not be screwed. There will be a patch to unlock incest which will be provided for download on our discord channel (link is in my signature).
IMPORTANT EDIT: "There will be NO incest patch for Patreon Android version"

Feel free to get that link once released and provide it also over here (in the game's thread which i assume to come up short after release *rolleyes*)

But once again: Subscribestar Version DOES NOT need that patch!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
didnt a post for the game say a while ago that they would post a fetish list for the game? cause that would prob help peoples concerns about whether it will be vanilla or not
i honestly doubt that MrDots will ever do a fetish list again, after the bullshit-talk that happened about bestiality and NTR before

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
maybe he just forgot cause he said he was going to in a early post lol
well, to be honest - if i were MrDots, i would not give any fetish list anymore.
Most of the guys over here take such lists as a 100% definitive given promise. And if they decide to add or even more remove some tags later, there will be a huge shitstorm (as happened for DMD).
If people would be more relaxed and sometimes just accept decisions, there would maybe be more info talk. But as long as most people claim everything have to be final und non-changeable, it's kind of normal that the developers hesitate to give away such information at all.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
well, to be honest - if i were MrDots, i would not give any fetish list anymore.
Most of the guys over here take such lists as a 100% definitive given promise. And if they decide to add or even more remove some tags later, there will be a huge shitstorm (as happened for DMD).
If people would be more relaxed and sometimes just accept decisions, there would maybe be more info talk. But as long as most people claim everything have to be final und non-changeable, it's kind of normal that the developers hesitate to give away such information at all.
i completely understand that line of thinking and even agree to it just hoping for a few non vanilla kinks not just a scene or two but maybe a whole character route like degradation or something of a similar level of kink

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE:

There will be NO incest-patch for Android version from Patreon. For those Android users who want to have the incest Version have to get that from Subscribestar.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I am rather curious if he can live up to all the promises. DMD was a gem early on, but its magic is fading away - slowly. The only interesting part for me has always been the relationship between Elena/D and myself. The progress is too slow and at times it really is a milking cow.

Melody felt bloated. I didn't care one bit about her whole music career so I skipped many lines and thus rushing through pretty much the whole story.

I have donated steady to MrDots back when DMD was still active, but there has to change A LOT of things before I turn that back on. For now I just wait and play along.

Status
Not open for further replies.