• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mr.Dots New Game, Sunshine Love Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I don't know. I hate to be the contrarian here, but the female "roommate" model seems more cartoonish than D or Melody. Is it just me or is the roomate's mouth too small? Also, the butt seems freakishly large compared to the rest of her body.
Mr. Dots has a good history with his last two games, but do we really need another game with a roommate and landlady situation? DmD wasn't exactly a groundbreaking story, but Melody was an improvement story-wise, and the setup here seems a step back.

I agree the MC does look somewhat punchable, but we can all agree right that it is a big improvement to the MC in DmD. I cringed whenever I saw a glimpse of the MC's face in DmD. It was hideous.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
meh a Female Mc in Mr.Dots games would be a real great change and would bring a new intressting game out for a change.

why has it always needs to be a Male MC in these kind of games.???
i mean its no corruption/drugs/mindcontrol/slut/prostitution kind of game so why not a Female MC for a change???
that would be far more intressting to play a game like that as a female MC.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
meh a Female Mc in Mr.Dots games would be a real great change and would bring a new intressting game out for a change.

why has it always needs to be a Male MC in these kind of games.???
i mean its no corruption/drugs/mindcontrol/slut/prostitution kind of game so why not a Female MC for a change???
that would be far more intressting to play a game like that as a female MC.
I'd like too but female MC is too risky i think

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I'd like too but female MC is too risky i think
yeah??
what´t would be so risky about that??
Instead having a dick the Mc has Boobs and a Pussy and instead of a male name she will have a female name thats all the game would be the same kind of.
just reversed genders

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
yeah??
what´t would be so risky about that??
Instead having a dick the Mc has Boobs and a Pussy and instead of a male name she will have a female name thats all the game would be the same kind of.
just reversed genders
I think he's afraid to lost patreon, game with female MC are not as successful as game with male MC... Too bad because a game with female MC with the great writing of his team, it could have been great.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I think he's afraid to lost patreon, game with female MC are not as successful as game with male MC... Too bad because a game with female MC with the great writing of his team, it could have been great.
i agree but i never saw games like that with a female MC so you never know if you do not try.
every game with a female MC by now had always the tags corruption,mindcontrol,slut,prostitution,drug use and so on in it in short everything that makes the Female MC a whore.
but Mr.Dot games has never these tags in it so i think that will just be the same with a Female MC.

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm trying my best not to pre-judge, but so far this looks very boring and generic. I suppose it will depend on where they take the stroy and whether or not there are extra kinks in addition to the incest (which personally doesn't do anything for me).

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Then you asking for a successful dev with their own proven formula acquiesce to your wishes.
what asking??
is this a discussion here or what????

i am not asking anything and this is MY opinion nothing more.
and knowing the gamestyle from Melody and DMD and reading the news now it will be a Brother/Sister kind of game now simmilar to DMD and that is fine but it would be also fine to see this kind of gamestyle from a FEMALE perspective to see how it would be.

Last edited:
Reactions: bagre1

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
what asking??
is this a discussion here or what????

i am not asking anything and this is MY opinion nothing more.
Of course its your opinion- who else's would it be?
There is no discussion on anything about the announcement at all just announcing your wishes of what MrDots and team should do ( in your opinion of course)

See a discussion on the announcement with a relevant opinion attached would go like this:

The proportions of the MC seem out of wack - if you are going to give her a big ass increase the waist size

Enough

Oct 11, 2018
Looks like Mr.Dots are trying to make two main characters. Maybe we will be able to choose different paths for both, depending on how do we want to develop characters.

Kinda sad that there won't be main theme of game (other than localisation on the beach). Let's wait until march then

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well it's hard to tell what the game will be about from a few images and a brief story outline.
I'm willing to give the Mr.Dots' team the benefit of the doubt, but I hope this is not another cookie cutter brother sister story. One of the strengths of DMD and to some Melody was the immersion in the story. The MC POV gives players a way into the story, watching a brother and sister lacks such a vehicle.
That for me there is nothing outstandingly attractive about the female, actually just the opposite. IMO all they had to do was take D and make her taller and look more like a more mature female i.e. Lewd Island and give her new hair.

T.Geiger

Modder
Nov 29, 2017
Enh, I'm not in love with either character. They are very "meh".

The only thing striking about the girl is she looks like D if she wasn't a shortie. Her ass looks fat rather than sexy. That specific hairstyle does nothing for me. Right now it looks like bed-head or a bad wig. Even just tucking it together on each side would be an improvement. The outfit is doing her no favors. In a typical harem game, this would be one of the last characters I would pursue.

Jan 27, 2018
A quote from HearszAM from discord
Just spoke with MrDots, and he's going to make some changes to her ass. He's read your comments and concerns and is happy to make that change. That was the whole point of putting previews out now, two months before the first release, to get feedback on what most of you guys like or don't like. We can get a general consensus and make changes accordingly. So thank you all for that
Can't say i particularly like the new female mc but we'll see how it goes, i agree the butt looked unnatural, glad to see they're changing it

Reactions: T.Geiger

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I love DMD, but I wasn't a huge fan of Melody and this doesn't sound super exciting. Not sure if the Girl is supposed to be the Mom or Sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.