• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Any passcodes for the new version?
don't ask how but I know only about this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here are the bonus and cheats code, this will be updated when I add/modify the codes :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$10+ patrons only :
- SwordSuper: Gives a super-powerful weapon (YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR GAME AFTER USING IT THOUGH)
- ----------: Makes Dating a lot easier
$5+ patrons only :
- AllOptions : Unlock all the options in the "Options" menu as well as the possibility to enlarge picture in the gallery. Confirmed Does not work

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All patrons :
- MrCharming: Make dating a little easier
Public :
- Hard : Activate hard mode. In hard mode, if you’re inactive for 3 seconds while it’s your turn, a turn is skipped. You don't get bonus from level ups. You can disable hard mode by typing “hard” another time.
- Easy : Activate easy mode. In easy mode, enemies have 20% less HP. Once activated this code can't be removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be confirmed
Found on the forums :
- Krystal
: gives 5% of mosnter appearing naked without the need to do damage
- Seeallyes : mozzoloh gallery (version 0.4b)

Save for 0.4b. Gallery not completed

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
Here are the bonus and cheats code, this will be updated when I add/modify the codes :
$10+ patrons only :
- SwordSuper: Gives a super-powerful weapon (YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO SAVE YOUR GAME AFTER USING IT THOUGH)
$5+ patrons only :
- AllOptions : Unlock all the options in the "Options" menu as well as the possibility to enlarge picture in the gallery. Confirmed Does not work
All patrons :
Public :
- Hard : Activate hard mode. In hard mode, if you’re inactive for 3 seconds while it’s your turn, a turn is skipped. You don't get bonus from level ups. You can disable hard mode by typing “hard” another time.
- Easy : Activate easy mode. In easy mode, enemies have 20% less HP. Once activated this code can't be removed.
not anymore, they changed codes (I'd expect this, it's fair assumption devs are here as well)

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Sucks about the code change. >_> If anyone has them let's share them via pm or something. I won't be able to throw money at the devs until a week into Jan. Also do PM me if you have working codes :D

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
not anymore, they changed codes (I'd expect this, it's fair assumption devs are here as well)
Can you tell me which codes doesn't work on the ones i've posted?

Sucks about the code change. >_> If anyone has them let's share them via pm or something. I won't be able to throw money at the devs until a week into Jan. Also do PM me if you have working codes :D
This is a piracy website, why give a private service for some ppl?

yeah if anyone has new codes, then please could I also get a pm also?
I don,t get why one would get a bigger service than the other. We'll give the code to everyone. You may be a new member but I guess it's time to learn that we share here

Kuroneko

May 7, 2017
-muttdoggy edited to add the spoiler tag ( [spoil er]xxx[/spoil er] without spaces).
Save code with all gallery active v.0.4b :

Last edited by a moderator:

lbt

Dec 14, 2016
[QUOTE="Kuroneko, post: 383703, member:
Save code with all gallery active v.0.4b :3[/QUOTE]

The save is OK, but galleries still unavailable for me

rs6.igg.biz

Nov 15, 2017
$10+ patrons only :
$5+ patrons only :
All patrons :
Public :

krystal
is also a code u can use it gives a 5% chance to have monster appear naked without having to damage there clothes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
edited the cheat codes for 0.4b

CodeBlooded

Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys.
I just cracked open the code of version 0.4b.
So far I managed to disable the anti cheating thing for the SwordSuper code.

However I can't post a link yet since I have just been lurking up until now. :(

Reactions: rrapa

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Hey guys.
I just cracked open the code of version 0.4b.
So far I managed to disable the anti cheating thing for the SwordSuper code.

However I can't post a link yet since I have just been lurking up until now. :(
spam few more post and post link
or pm op to get it updated

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes