5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
finished all quest... but left one scene haven unlock... anyone can tell me where to get it? bottom row most right one in the gallery...

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Little update on change for next Patreon release coming Oct. probably.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quite cool it gets balanced and honed a bit. I see a bright future for that game... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017

The download for it was in the description of the game on newgrounds so do your thing guys. Oh yah I supported the game. So i have them codes keep them hush hush tho

$5+ patrons only :
- AllOptions : Unlock all the options in the "Options" menu as well as the possibility to enlarge picture in the gallery.
All patrons :
- MrCharming : Make dating a little easier
Public :
- Hard : Activate hard mode. In hard mode, if you’re inactive for 3 seconds while it’s your turn, a turn is skipped. You don't get bonus from level ups. You can disable hard mode by typing “hard” another time.
- Easy : Activate easy mode. In easy mode, enemies have 20% less HP. Once activated this code can't be removed.

Last edited:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
nice to see the makers of pokkaloh working on another game! 'cause pokkaloh was kinda neat and fun to play.

Reactions: ponyguy

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
One of the few games in which you can actually do something on your own (instead of just trying to find out what the authors expect you to do). Written with humor and dedication. I like it.

Reactions: TheSwirsky
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes