May 5, 2017
View attachment 6742

Overview:

Pokkaloh's new game after a long break.
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre: Flash, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob , Fantasy, Yuri

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "WhyYouNoWork.html" to start playing.
//sorry had to create the file myself and I forgot to change the names ... only noticed after I uploaded :S

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
|
| | | |

View attachment 6741 View attachment 6743
hey man... 0.2 is out on newsground... and i dunno how to rip it... mind update it?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Updated. Thanks :)
you welcome... btw you know someone who can update zxc latex dungeon? i tagged the 2 previous honest uploader but they yet to reply

edit : i know this is unrelated but consider my member level i cant join in discord and ask the community... i could apply a game request but the thread is already up...

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
you welcome... btw you know someone who can update zxc latex dungeon? i tagged the 2 previous honest uploader but they yet to reply

edit : i know this is unrelated but consider my member level i cant join in discord and ask the community... i could apply a game request but the thread is already up...
Go to the request section and create a thread there

May 16, 2017
Any word on those patreon codes? I'm too powerful to knock the clothes off most of the monsters now and it'd be nice to access the gallery mode.

I do know if you input Pokkaloh it says that was a good game and if you input Mozzoloh it mentions that, yes, that is the name of the game you're playing.

Edit: Found out that Krystal is a code. Apparently it makes monsters have a 5% chance of starting nude.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
you can finish in about an hour, maybe less if you're good at the combat system. there is definitely a lot more to come and some of the elements aren't functional, but it's a good demo
mind sharing your save? i bad at it and i no luck in getting nice weapon

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
save code if you don't want to actually play through the game, but there are one or two scenes that happen once and you need to patreon code to access through the gallery.

open the zip copy paste the long code into the game, all the 'main' sex animations are accessible.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
save code if you don't want to actually play through the game, but there are one or two scenes that happen once and you need to patreon code to access through the gallery.

open the zip copy paste the long code into the game, all the 'main' sex animations are accessible.
mind save it to a txt file or something? direct copy here lead to loading failed

icherwin

Jun 8, 2017
Like it very much. If you are playing through all the three dungeons available so far, it probably takes longer than an hour.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes