VN Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Oppai Maid Gakuen!

jamesss!!!

Jan 26, 2023
For those who are still interested in extracting the files, I managed to get them using GARbro, it seems like updates from the original GARbro repository are now been released in , that's why I wasn't able to to find the correct decryption method since the old releases didn't have an updated database. You just have to download GARbro itself and just how the repository says don't forget to add the latest .
The problem I'm having with this method is that some galleries are inside .pimg files that have to be open to see the images, so you can't automatically extract everything at once. Also, all the files are named with Kanji symbols, altough I think this is due to the encoding of the files, so I'm having difficulties sorting all of them, specially the voice files.

P.D. By the way I belive some previous MilkFactory works are also encrypted but you can get the files selecting the same decrypting method in GARbro as for Motto Maid Gakuen.
I'm currently trying to play the extracted audio files but they just won't for some reason