VN Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Oppai Maid Gakuen!

poisenbery

Jul 31, 2020
For those who are still interested in extracting the files, I managed to get them using GARbro, it seems like updates from the original GARbro repository are now been released in , that's why I wasn't able to to find the correct decryption method since the old releases didn't have an updated database. You just have to download GARbro itself and just how the repository says don't forget to add the latest .
The problem I'm having with this method is that some galleries are inside .pimg files that have to be open to see the images, so you can't automatically extract everything at once. Also, all the files are named with Kanji symbols, altough I think this is due to the encoding of the files, so I'm having difficulties sorting all of them, specially the voice files.

P.D. By the way I belive some previous MilkFactory works are also encrypted but you can get the files selecting the same decrypting method in GARbro as for Motto Maid Gakuen.
MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I inspected the videos in a text editor and they're in the .mpg file format

Change the extension of the extracted video files to .mpg and they will play

EDIT: It seems that the DLC files use different encryption or something. The method that worked on the original files does not seem to work with the DLC ones. Either that or I'm doing something wrong

Last edited:

Fe_D_Rick

Sep 9, 2022
MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: It seems that the DLC files use different encryption or something. The method that worked on the original files does not seem to work with the DLC ones. Either that or I'm doing something wrong
it doesn't work for me

yinkasey

Feb 11, 2021
MY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep it seems the same method doesn't work so Im still unable to get the file for the dlc content

poisenbery

Jul 31, 2020
yep it seems the same method doesn't work so Im still unable to get the file for the dlc content
I asked on the GarBro Github for this game
Someone said use "Krkrextract"
But AFAIK that tool extracts game assets as they are streamed, so I'm not sure if I can use that to do a translation.
I've been researching this for a while with no luck.

osoi666

Jun 18, 2023
better looking characters than in their previous game. Hoping for a fast translation

JackRyderARM117

Sep 21, 2022
Someone in sad panda posted a link with HD versions of the animations:

If there's a version with the audio then better. But this is good enough for anyone only looking for the animations.

Edit: The orgasm scenes have audio

Do you have the mega links of the others Milk Factory animations games ?

billupaaji

May 14, 2023
I managed to complete it somehow and unlock the endings just a moment ago and then noticed your comment

[I finished all the scenes of each heroine character first and then clicked on the BJ scene after that, I did the same thing for each mother character by completing all scenes for each mom character individually before proceeding to the oyakodon scene and then moving on the next mom character]

Thanks for the advice though
can u give us the save

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
can u give us the save
Sorry. I don't have access to a pc right now. It'll take me 2 months to get a laptop. Luckily I at least have my hard drives with the full game saved on it.

[If you can't wait, just skip through all the scenes of each character individually before proceeding to the next character. By the time you're finished with all the characters, the ending will unlock. Make a save of the game and then proceed to the epilogue and make a separate save of that too. After this is done, you can play the game again in the order through which you want to progress through the game]

This is the way I did it because I couldn't unlock the epilogue when I went through a random order for all the characters. If you're facing the same issue, it only occurs at the first time you play the game.

Reactions: billupaaji