VN Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Oppai Maid Gakuen!

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
Yep, another thing with GARbro is that it takes a while to identify the file types of the subfolders. This don't seem to happend extracting other games, apparently is just something that happens with MilkFactory games. Once GARbro identifies that there are sound files you can automatically extract them with the correct extension. Altought, the alternative I used is to add the .ogg extension to all the files inside the voice folders after extacting them. You can do that manually or apply this command in cmd if your'e using windows: ren *.(current extension name) *.(new extension name). So, to chance all file extensions to .ogg (sound) I used: ren *. *.ogg . I also used this method for the video files, images and sound effects in the other folders, again, is kind of complicated since they have garbled file names so if someone know to fix them it would be appreciated.
thanks u so much appreciated

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
Yep, another thing with GARbro is that it takes a while to identify the file types of the subfolders. This don't seem to happend extracting other games, apparently is just something that happens with MilkFactory games. Once GARbro identifies that there are sound files you can automatically extract them with the correct extension. Altought, the alternative I used is to add the .ogg extension to all the files inside the voice folders after extacting them. You can do that manually or apply this command in cmd if your'e using windows: ren *.(current extension name) *.(new extension name). So, to chance all file extensions to .ogg (sound) I used: ren *. *.ogg . I also used this method for the video files, images and sound effects in the other folders, again, is kind of complicated since they have garbled file names so if someone know to fix them it would be appreciated.
will the .ogg extension also work images

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
help plz i also used the vlc it didn't also work

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
my file size is 7.6 gb is it normal

yinkasey

Feb 11, 2021
my file size is 7.6 gb is it normal
I think there's not a single file that large, it's probably another folder that GARbro doesn't recognize as a folder, try double click that large file inside the GARbro app to opend it and it will probably take you to another window with the files inside, althought some of those files can also be more folders so you must double click anything you find to check what kind of file it is

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
I think there's not a single file that large, it's probably another folder that GARbro doesn't recognize as a folder, try double click that large file inside the GARbro app to opend it and it will probably take you to another window with the files inside, althought some of those files can also be more folders so you must double click anything you find to check what kind of file it is
ok
thx

sisco colin

Jun 1, 2021
sorry i mean the
sorry i mean the game size

ubenico

Apr 13, 2022
how can I run this game? it says that it cannot find the xp3 files

edit: To run on parallels, you have to move the game folder to the parallels disk so it can access the xp3 files

Last edited:

johannes8040

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone else hear the volume very low in orgasm scenes, during the game it's normal but in the orgasm scene the volume drops a lot and I don't know what to adjust

jsm375

Jul 7, 2021
Looks like some sort of DLC got released recently. The base game gets a new event with the academy principal, and all the mothers get animated blowjob scenes. Hopefully someone figures out how to rip the raw MPEG files like they did with the base game.

Reactions: yinkasey

yinkasey

Feb 11, 2021
Looks like some sort of DLC got released recently. The base game gets a new event with the academy principal, and all the mothers get animated blowjob scenes. Hopefully someone figures out how to rip the raw MPEG files like they did with the base game.
Thanks for the info, the updated game seems already available in I supppose you can download it and extract the files using GarBro

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
The unencrypted.xp3 file needs to be renamed to scn.xp3
move the original scn.xp3 file into somewhere else
I've tried to do this but the game is still in japanese.
On which version did you do it? I've downloaded the pre-installed from ryuugames and applied the new "DLC".

Edit

So the whole introduction is in japanese and then the first sex scene is in english....
Goodbye context it seems.
Is it normal? Maybe it's the DLC that is messing with the translation?

Last edited:

poisenbery

Jul 31, 2020
Is it normal? Maybe it's the DLC that is messing with the translation?
I just bought the DLC: It is indeed interfering with the translation patch.

NGL though, the mommy blowjob scenes are SO GOOD that it's fine

I wish I knew how to extract and repack because I could do another translation patch.
How TF are people managing to extract and repack the files?????

Reactions: Fazel