WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 3531230

Overview:
In order to satisfy his sexual desires, the protagonist attempted to summon a succubus. When he began the ritual, he and his childhood friend ended up in a large communal bath at a succubus academy in another world! In Farench Deshka Girls' Academy, the succubus have boobs that have grown to the brim with milk and perfect bodily proportions. Our protagonist was summoned to this world by the director of the school who held a summon gacha on her own to save the school. The "erotic deviation score" of the school is too low. Therefore the government of Lilingard, the country of succubus in the world of Yggdrasil, is closing the school in one year. In order to save the school, the succubi must become more lewd and raise the erotic deviation score. To ease his dismay, the director grants him the succubus skill "Sex Scouter" which unlocks a vast amount of "Erotic Skills" that makes him surpass majin-level.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-11
Release Date: 2021-12-10
Original Title: もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界超エロ♥サキュバス学園!
Aliases: Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Chou Ero ♥ Succubus Gakuen!
Developer: Milk Factory -
Translator: Sugoi VN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Long (~30 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

IDK how good this game may or may not be but just watching that intro video made me litearlly laugh out loud. Would buy/10.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Having this title and none of the many promo pics shows a pregnant belly xD.
Something doesn't add up here. :HideThePain:
There's pregnancy, they have it in every one of their games, individual ones, and the harem ending one, sometimes the other harem version which includes the characters moms.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Would the thread you're talking about, possibly be this?: Others - [Translation Request] Motto! Haramase! Honoo no Oppai Isekai Chou Ero ♥ Succubus Gakuen! [Milk Factory] | F95zone

Because, that's a translation request thread, not an ACTUAL THREAD. Massive difference.
No, it's not. That's why I mentioned that the thread was deleted. It's something that happens continually in this community. Or are you going to deny that too?

Your 1st point is null and void, this is one of, if not the most popular sites for downloading stuff, so yes it's going to be the spot that people will gravitate towards and find usually when looking for games, it pops up in search engines all the time.
I've seen people that register to be able to download on this site, they show pretty clearly in posts that they have no knowledge of this "community" you're talking about. I've also seen well versed people, so no it's not a guranteed thing that you're going to get someone that's completely versed in knowledge of this stuff. As stated, if it wasn't translated in some form (yes mtl sucks), it wouldn't be able to be posted at all, and the best you'd get is a translation request thread, and someone might grace a download link in there, doesn't always happen though and you can't rely on that.
Don't tell me nonsense. People are not stupid, contrary to what you think. Anyone can do their own "research" and share the information on the forum. IF they come here it is either because they know about eroges, or they want to know. Over time, they end up knowing everything that is going on in the world of eroges.

Point 2 is completely stupid. I've seen tons of series release all kinds of different sequels first, sometimes we get the later games in the series, then we may magically get the 1st couple of games in the series. I've also seen us get a couple of games in a series (the first couple aka 1 2 3 or so), then we never get the rest years later. Also, the steam thread ones you linked have that, this one does not have it, it just takes a little bit of looking at the description to find that out pretty quick, hence why I brought it up being there for this thead.
As you say, that is your own, purely subjective, assessment. I could even ask you for proof of what you say, but I don't want to continue discussing the obvious with a stranger in an internet forum, just because he likes to contradict me for no reason.

And as I said, it is totally legitimate to think that if they have translated 2 of the 4 games, they should translate the two missing games as well. The first 2 games they translated were not officially announced, they were released to everyone's surprise. You are not going to come and say the opposite, because you believe you have the right to be contrary.

I want the games that the forum shows me as "new" to really be so. That's the complaint. I already have enough to see the new constant updates of the games appear on the list, and on top of that they make me excited about a game that I have the hope and the conviction that it will arrive translated and the thread only offers the only MTL translation posted years ago.

What's more, in the translation request thread, you can post all the links to the game in Japanese that you want, without problem, and also put the link to sugoi for the mtl. The official thread should be reserved only for the official translation, knowing that it will be translated. This way you don't have duplications in the forum, and the forum members see what is really new and what is not.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
The official thread should be reserved only for the official translation, knowing that it will be translated.
This is just your desires, but there's no rule for posting games only with official tl in this subforum.
Usually when the official tl appears, thread will be updated and promoted.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
This is just your desires, but there's no rule for posting games only with official tl in this subforum.
Usually when the official tl appears, thread will be updated and promoted.
I said I should, in my opinion. Not that the forum rules require it.

And I am within my rights to be disappointed that the game you posted is the same one from years ago with the same translation from years ago, too.

Problem with that? Does the forum prohibit being disappointed and commenting on the thread?

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Its most likely not animated. The tag is heavily overused on this site.. or, if theres any animation in this, its the image getting distorted a bit, to imitate animation.
Normally the Genre tags are more realistic. The tags up top get very libel. Having sexual relationship with your step sister which you just met this week labeled as incest?(trying to remember her name, no blood relationship but claimed to be family) Incest tag should only be for blood relationship, it has other stuff too.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
No, it's not. That's why I mentioned that the thread was deleted. It's something that happens continually in this community. Or are you going to deny that too?

Don't tell me nonsense. People are not stupid, contrary to what you think. Anyone can do their own "research" and share the information on the forum. IF they come here it is either because they know about eroges, or they want to know. Over time, they end up knowing everything that is going on in the world of eroges.

As you say, that is your own, purely subjective, assessment. I could even ask you for proof of what you say, but I don't want to continue discussing the obvious with a stranger in an internet forum, just because he likes to contradict me for no reason.

And as I said, it is totally legitimate to think that if they have translated 2 of the 4 games, they should translate the two missing games as well. The first 2 games they translated were not officially announced, they were released to everyone's surprise. You are not going to come and say the opposite, because you believe you have the right to be contrary.

I want the games that the forum shows me as "new" to really be so. That's the complaint. I already have enough to see the new constant updates of the games appear on the list, and on top of that they make me excited about a game that I have the hope and the conviction that it will arrive translated and the thread only offers the only MTL translation posted years ago.

What's more, in the translation request thread, you can post all the links to the game in Japanese that you want, without problem, and also put the link to sugoi for the mtl. The official thread should be reserved only for the official translation, knowing that it will be translated. This way you don't have duplications in the forum, and the forum members see what is really new and what is not.
K, cool man, People sign up all the time, because they have to, to download stuff/post, and I literally see posts asking for help for super obvious things all the time, and the solutions have usually been said about 20 billion times (over exageration obviously, but it's a lot) in a thread, and or are also on the front page. So yes, that would fall under doing basic problem solving aka research, and they don't do it, I have seen lots of experiences of that on this site, but sure I don't know anything about people being lazy/ignorant. The easier option is too tempting. Tons of people find out about games through this forum for the first time, but yep, almost everyone that comes here is incredibly knowledgeable about eroges or w/e else sure sure.

Also I find it funny, all this started by you assuming something, aka you not looking properly and having a fit that the game wasn't to your liking, then ranting and raving that it's "misleading", no, once again you can pretty easily see on the first page in the language section that's it's english (MTL). So a you problem at the end of the day, just seems to be entitlement to me, not arguging constantly back and forth so enjoy stressing out over stuff like this I guess.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Also I find it funny, all this started by you assuming something, aka you not looking properly and having a fit that the game wasn't to your liking, then ranting and raving that it's "misleading", no, once again you can pretty easily see on the first page in the language section that's it's english (MTL). So a you problem at the end of the day, just seems to be entitlement to me, not arguging constantly back and forth so enjoy stressing out over stuff like this I guess.
You are the typical forum member who thinks he is smarter than he really is, and who wants to stay with the last word, at least until someone in moderation acts.

If I complain (or seem disappointed) that it's the same game from YEARS ago, with the same MTL translation from years ago, you can't do a damn thing against it. Full stop, period.

You can respond to me with your bunch of brat words (which i did not asking for), and I can block you for being annoying.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
You are the typical forum member who thinks he is smarter than he really is, and who wants to stay with the last word, at least until someone in moderation acts.

If I complain (or seem disappointed) that it's the same game from YEARS ago, with the same MTL translation from years ago, you can't do a damn thing against it. Full stop, period.

You can respond to me with your bunch of brat words (which i did not asking for), and I can block you for being annoying.
Cool story, please do project more, clearly this all didn't start because you felt entitlted:

"I want the games that the forum shows me as "new" to really be so" keywords here I WANT

Supreme even said that the game would be updated when the offical/fan translation comes out (most likely official), but nope it's such a crime that this was posted in your world, but yep, it's all about you.

It's all good dude, please do block me, It'd be a massive favor for me, ironically coming from the person calling me a child but is the one whining about not having their way, yep siree. Also ironic that the same person is calling me a know it all, and is going into a whole ted talk about eroges and how people are, etc etc, I'm the know it all, suuuuuure.

We're done now Mr. Disingenous. have a nice day.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Anytime there's an animation during an h-scene, I just see a black screen. does anyone know how I can resolve this issue? I'm playing the game using wine on a mac

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote