yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MoreKnockMeUpASuperEroSuccubusAcademyInTheParallelWorldOfFieryBoobs-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
They really picked random girls from gacha games and anime, recolor their hair, gave them new names, and be done with it.

Amazing as always, Milk Factory.

By the way, some of the character I recognized so far (google it up if you're interested) :
-Carole Restram = Yang Guifei (FGO)
-Celestia Laciel = Beatrix (GBF)
-Chartina Luitgard = Formidable (Azur Lane)
-Elze Eve Dianta = Shera L. Greenwood (How Not To Summon Demon Lord)
-Belda Augustus = Katsushika Oei (FGO)
-Beldia = Shenhe (Genshin)
-Lucia = Kochou Shinobu (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
-Raphi = Karuizawa Kei (Classroom of the Elite)
-Sharla = Hestia (Danmachi)

BaitoDesuYo

Aug 23, 2020
Although it's not all scenes the animation is pretty good, for Live 2D I don't think it get's better than this tbh.

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
Just wait a year or two and it'll get an officially translated, uncensored English version.
When I saw this thread I thought it would be the OFFICIAL translation of the game, just like the first 2 in the series. But I see that it is still the MTL translation of sugoi VN, which has been going on for years.

I don't understand why the thread has been refloated (or a new thread created). Broken links from the old thread?

Announcements for new games should be for REALLY new games, and not old ones.

And I say all this, because I am really looking forward to the official translations of the 2 games that are missing from the series. I already have the games in japanese with the crappy sugoi translation

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
When I saw this thread I thought it would be the OFFICIAL translation of the game, just like the first 2 in the series. But I see that it is still the MTL translation of sugoi VN, which has been going on for years.

I don't understand why the thread has been refloated (or a new thread created). Broken links from the old thread?

Announcements for new games should be for REALLY new games, and not old ones.

And I say all this, because I am really looking forward to the official translations of the 2 games that are missing from the series. I already have the games in japanese with the crappy sugoi translation
You know what the keyword here is? I aka you

7 times too.

It's now on this website, and not only via torrents or other shady websites.

So now it's easier to get, and it wouldn't be able to be on this website if it didn't have some type of english translation, otherwise it wouldn't be allowed.

can you just share the translation? I already have the game
Good news for you if you would have clicked the VNDB (Visual novel database) link:

1712891384037.png

Reactions: No NTR no Life
Nov 9, 2020

7 times too.

It's now on this website, and not only via torrents or other shady websites.

So now it's easier to get, and it wouldn't be able to be on this website if it didn't have some type of english translation, otherwise it wouldn't be allowed.

Good news for you if you would have clicked the VNDB (Visual novel database) link:

View attachment 3532187
thanks

Nicknameunico

Mar 18, 2019
I don't what that mean.

I downloaded the game that I have on my hard drive in Japanese from this page.

I also found out here that milkfactory was going to release an official translation of the 2 games that were missing from the series. The first 2 are posted in this community with their official translations.

For all of the above, it is common sense to believe that if you open a thread about this game, it should be with the official translation. It is common knowledge that milkfactory is releasing its translated games, albeit with a long delay.

This thread does not provide anything that was already there before.

May 10, 2018
It's a Nukige; story is already non-existent. You go in and you fuck the very willing girls.
Text is basically 50% of the experience, if its hardly even comprehensible (assuming its just good enough to generally understand what was said) its basically A D+

And we all know that Ds stand for disowned Grade wise

:BootyTime:

Well guess just watching the Cg's of the titties swinging round and round ain't too bad since its 100% of the reason to view them on hitomi

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I don't what that mean.

I downloaded the game that I have on my hard drive in Japanese from this page.

I also found out here that milkfactory was going to release an official translation of the 2 games that were missing from the series. The first 2 are posted in this community with their official translations.

For all of the above, it is common sense to believe that if you open a thread about this game, it should be with the official translation. It is common knowledge that milkfactory is releasing its translated games, albeit with a long delay.

This thread does not provide anything that was already there before.
It means it's a personal/first world problem, for you.

Also looking for this helps in any thread, especially japanese games:

1712903964781.png

No it's not "common sense", machine translations are done with games and threads are opened all the time with them, you know what is common sense though that lots of people don't do on this site? Research (basic problem solving), aka looking for these so called "obvious" things. Research would lead me to investigate the dlsite aka one of the origin stores of where you can buy this, I'd then find if a translation is purchaseable, or is in the works, if I didn't find it there, I'd check steam, and various other storefronts.

Another option is the right there on the front page VNDB link (visual novel database), there's a whole section for the languages works have been released in. Sometimes I believe planned releases are on there, gathered from the same thing I mentioned above, pre-orderable/planned translations.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote