EthanSmithy

Apr 21, 2021
You make adult content and THEN you censor it, i refuse to understand this policy.
My guy this is not rocket science. In Japan they have censorship laws, hentai and shit has to be censored. So if this game was made in Japan, it had to be censored. Most companies dont bother with having an uncensored option, because its extra work, thats not for their primary clientele. I agree, i prefer uncensored, but you and i arent the ones making it. so deal.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
My guy this is not rocket science. In Japan they have censorship laws, hentai and shit has to be censored. So if this game was made in Japan, it had to be censored. Most companies dont bother with having an uncensored option, because its extra work, thats not for their primary clientele. I agree, i prefer uncensored, but you and i arent the ones making it. so deal.
It is rocket science to a lot of them unfortunately, they can't understand that japan has done it this way for forever. Hardly any of them do research and just get dripfed stuff in various places including this website.

Obsessively

Jul 14, 2020
Indeed its not rocket science thats why i can't understand why you couldn't understant my sarcasmic venting :ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote