1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Iceangel

Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, how to play Hunger game iam stuck at the start location with bed fruits. iam touching all keyboard keys but its not working iam only move and jumping

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys, how to play Hunger game iam stuck at the start location with bed fruits. iam touching all keyboard keys but its not working iam only move and jumping
E is to interact but i am trying to find out what to do as well.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Does anyone has the Lady D game that he made.

jonas132

Aug 13, 2019
My notes on Crash:
After the starting cutscene, you can walk around and ask crew members by pressing E about what you should bring them for them to fuck you. You can skip all that and run to the back of the ship, where pressing E near bay doors sends you to the big warehouse with the needed items. Here are 3 enemies that would quickly game over you: one in the back on the ground, and two in the cages above with all the stuff you needed to progress - you can press E to open the cells, thus releasing new enemies. You can press LMB to shoot, but they take many hits, and you can't aim.
My strategy was to run to the stairs in the very back, and then as the enemy starts climbing toward you, jump from the side. The enemy then returns to use starts, and you have time to aim yourself and score some hits, before running away or jumping back on the ladder. You can kill them one by one, or release them all because your shots damage everything in your sight. Last note, it's hard to tell where you shoot at, so use monkey screams as the sight you scored a hit on the enemies. Also, you probably can just run away from them and grab the stuff anyway.
After you grabbed all the items, you can go back to the same area where you came from. Several bad sex animations later, you crash land on some beautiful planet. I don't really know what to do from there, but it was unexpected and I like it.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Wow they still working on Creepy Girls too bad no one got v1.4.

All so no way Deal with a Brute is completed when you get to be continued.

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
1686658483641.png
I love optimised games from this guy. And for the love of god can someone tell him to insert save points so i wont have to redo it again?

fuyou

Sep 24, 2020
why are non of his geames finished not one game is finishted

it may be my oppinion dut you shud finish someting you start

Reactions: Maximumale

gagdagadgfadfdasd

Jun 29, 2022
View attachment 2694427

Overview:
NSFW Sexy/Horror Games for your PC​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: Mopp4Studios
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Crash

Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Hunger

Deal with a Brute

Deadly Place (1)

Win: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Size Queen 1
Win:
- MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2694417 View attachment 2197478 View attachment 2197480 View attachment 2197481 View attachment 2197482 View attachment 2197485 View attachment 2197486
View attachment 2197487 View attachment 2197488 View attachment 2694414 View attachment 2694415 View attachment 2694416 View attachment 2694418 View attachment 2694419
Great.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
My favorite thing about these games is the complete lack of direction half the time. Like....where the hell do I put the supplied when I unload them? It's not at all specified. It just tells you to press E to put them up and put them down but where do I put them down?

Edit: I figured out where to put them. I've gotten to the captain but I have no idea what to do from there. Every time I press E it just repeats her cutscene.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes