Collection - Unity - Unreal Engine - Completed - Mopp4Studios Games [Final] [Mopp4Studios]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Pbxoperator

Lot of games here, some are bad some are ok, I guess? I did enjoy deal with a brute even though it was laggy, Needs optimization badly. Last sex scene with the monster at the end was not bad. If you can make it that far.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

jonas132

Let's get it straight - the games are bad. They usually buggy, sometimes unfinished, lack guidance and handling is poor. Animations are shit. The thing is, one can enjoy this crap - just because it feels like these were made not for a wide audience and profit, but purely for fun and experiments. There is passion and weird plots and pure craziness at times. And all of the time you will be looking at ridiculously busty bimbos.
    I can recommend this one if you enjoy exploring weird projects and are tolerant of bad games. Maybe you will find your hidden gem in this one.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

akeno111

This is just the lowest of the low quality UE4/Unity game there is on this site.

I was skeptical to give it a try from the sample photos, and I was right to follow my initial instinct. It was just a horrid experience, and I want my 10 minutes back.

The animations are less than half-ass, it should be considered a crime. The unbearable FPS problems on a 12th gen CPU and 3070 just made the whole cheesy and cringe story just an experience I want to wipe from my memory.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

bookcva

the animations are terrible and the games themselves are confusing and really bad.
    bad controls
    no settings
    esc quits your game
    the cutscenes are long and can not be skipped (so be prepared to watch long cutscenes for what feels like 1 minute