NSFW Sexy/Horror Games for your PC​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: Mopp4Studios
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Crash

Win: - -

Hunger

Deal with a Brute

Deadly Place (1)

Win: - - -

Size Queen 1
Win:
- -

Deadly Place In Space Deadly Place In Space  13_06_2023 12_49_53.png Deal with a Brute 27_11_2022 15_08_23.png Deal with a Brute 27_11_2022 15_04_49.png MyProject   27_11_2022 15_02_55.png MyProject   27_11_2022 15_01_24.png Hunger   27_11_2022 15_21_16.png Hunger   27_11_2022 15_18_49.png
Hunger   27_11_2022 15_17_21.png Hunger   27_11_2022 15_16_21.png Size Queen 13_06_2023 13_03_57.png Deadly Place In Space Deadly Place In Space  13_06_2023 12_50_33.png Deadly Place In Space Deadly Place In Space  13_06_2023 12_50_17.png Deadly Place In Space Deadly Place In Space  13_06_2023 12_49_05.png Deadly Place In Space Deadly Place In Space  13_06_2023 12_47_11.png

Last edited:

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Great Graphics but after the crash what do we do here? i think this is suppose to be my armor? by how it looks.

Wtf is this
Deal with a Brute code 9872 on the tresure chest
For Hunger game i cant return back home to check at my trolly for the medicine carefull dont fall off the map you cant return:p

Last edited:

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Great Graphics but after the crash what do we do here? i think this is suppose to be my armor? by how it looks.

Wtf is this
Deal with a Brute code 9872 on the tresure chest
For Hunger game i cant return back home to check at my trolly for the medicine carefull dont fall off the map you cant return:p

For the hunger game, you need to go to the tram, not the trolley, it's the wrong word. It's like a little brown sack infront of the door (not the one outside the shop)

After this is where i'm stuck, i've spoken with the monk and got a pizza from the shop but I cant give it to the monk and i've no idea how to get back, theres a shop that has a sign on it saying open in 20 minutes but thats it?

• Haha
Reactions: PorkiDrifter

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
lol Not their finest work. Can't aim down in Crash, so you die, Hunger wasn't worth the loud, loud, loud horror noises, and I didn't actually get passed the intro to the third one. Still, Creepy Girls is one of my favorites—I know they can make great stuff!

Aug 11, 2019
Tbh, I just recently fucked a statue, and I really thought it could not get weirder from there...
This game proved me wrong.

Jun 17, 2018
Wait, how do you get pizza? Shop girl said find painkillers. Where are they? Plz state your progress in detail...
For the hunger game, you need to go to the tram, not the trolley, it's the wrong word. It's like a little brown sack infront of the door (not the one outside the shop)

After this is where i'm stuck, i've spoken with the monk and got a pizza from the shop but I cant give it to the monk and i've no idea how to get back, theres a shop that has a sign on it saying open in 20 minutes but thats it?

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Wait, how do you get pizza? Shop girl said find painkillers. Where are they? Plz state your progress in detail...
You have to go to the back of the shop and search everywhere (lockers and cabinet) and then talk to her again, she will say she must of lost them leaving the trolley, but its a typo or something as it's outside the tram (1 of them outside, furthest away from the shop shes in) and it's a brown/black sack infront of the trams door, then go back and a scene happens and then you get the pizza from the shelf, but after this you speak to the monk, she says she needs food or something but theres nothing to give her as the pizza is probably for her flat mate, so you have to get something else for her to eat but I cannot find anything else other than a note on a shop window stating it will open in 20 minutes and thats it.

Hope this helps haha

• Red Heart
Reactions: ]P_R_E_D_A_T_O_R[
Jun 17, 2018
You have to go to the back of the shop and search everywhere (lockers and cabinet) and then talk to her again, she will say she must of lost them leaving the trolley, but its a typo or something as it's outside the tram (1 of them outside, furthest away from the shop shes in) and it's a brown/black sack infront of the trams door, then go back and a scene happens and then you get the pizza from the shelf, but after this you speak to the monk, she says she needs food or something but theres nothing to give her as the pizza is probably for her flat mate, so you have to get something else for her to eat but I cannot find anything else other than a note on a shop window stating it will open in 20 minutes and thats it.

Hope this helps haha
Thank you man...
We have to save ox, snake and bird. Ox is painting in neighbor's room who needs pizza. Snake is the pizza girl(snake tatoo on her funbags), bird is the monk(bird painting near her).

Obviously we have to feed/ satisfy them all to complete the game. Maybe the monk has to be fed something else than a pizza.

Actually If I remember, initially we packed excess food in our room in a bag. Maybe after getting the pizza, we need to go back to our apartments, give the neighbor his pizza, and get our food bag. Idk need to try this...

But the question again rises, how will we go back to apartments? maybe click on every car/bike doors...

Reactions: achnor

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you man...
We have to save ox, snake and bird. Ox is painting in neighbor's room who needs pizza. Snake is the pizza girl(snake tatoo on her funbags), bird is the monk(bird painting near her).

Obviously we have to feed/ satisfy them all to complete the game. Maybe the monk has to be fed something else than a pizza.

Actually If I remember, initially we packed excess food in our room in a bag. Maybe after getting the pizza, we need to go back to our apartments, give the neighbor his pizza, and get our food bag. Idk need to try this...

But the question again rises, how will we go back to apartments? maybe click on every car/bike doors...
I get that, but i've clicked on literally everything and the only things I can find to be interacted with are the following:

Sign on big Pizza shop saying its closed or something similar
Sign on side door saying shop is closed and will open in 20 minutes
Stuff inside the shop but the only thing of interest is the pizza shelf that prompts a message saying to grab a pizza
Monk girl repeating the first message

Thats pretty much it, like I presume we spawned in the middle of the map, not nearthe apartment enterance so will need to either walk there if we can (try to walk off through the tunnels etc? maybe one of them trips a scene where you go back to the apartment? I just thought you'd fall off so never tried) or literally click the shit out of everything... But I pretty much did that...

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes