1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Have you figured out what to do after talking to the captain or is that all there is?
After speaking with the Captain, go back into the previous room and there is a workbench looking area, go to it and press use, a cut scene will play and then you'll move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
After speaking with the Captain, go back into the previous room and there is a workbench looking area, go to it and press use, a cut scene will play and then you'll move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah yes I did eventually find that. Then after navigating the most frustrating maze ever made, I was met with a stereotypically Mopp4 unsatisfactory end.

achnor

Aug 1, 2017
Ah yes I did eventually find that. Then after navigating the most frustrating maze ever made, I was met with a stereotypically Mopp4 unsatisfactory end.
Yeah, I think he classes it as a type of expressive art, its not there to be a 100% game or atleast not in his eyes.. I'm not sure to be fair as he's persistant so it's not like he's trying to make a quick quid as he's been going for years...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
By chance anyone have a save, i can barely get pass the very first part of Deadly Space.

Nov 9, 2018
His best games thus far imho are Nudist Escape Rideshare, Nudist Escape Santa Claws, 2B Dreaming, and Chica Freaka 2 for Android (if we could actually finish that last one, too hard tbh.)

I paid for accessing his games on Patreon to be honest, and I don't really regret it either. I just wish I could replay the Nudist Escape games on Android instead of PC.

Superbullet

Game Developer
May 9, 2018
These are all mini-games released only for my patreons. Not sure how they ended up posted here :/
Anywho, thanks for playing? If you enjoyed any one of these, please feel free to check my patreon.
Any support is graciously appreciated.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 4 Votes