Unity None Monsters' Night -人喰いの森- [v1.1.0] [Kamomeshiya]

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I enjoy the light lewd attacks it offers and with the next one being made with more monster girls should have a lot of fun visuals. Finally Beat the Kappa boss, she was tough, though seeing she snu snu's you as one of her defeat animations makes it worth fighting her XD.
I hope more for someone figuring out how to translate this, im just now looking into the text hooking to see if i can get that to work, but i think the text dialog will help enhance what were already seeing.
Here:
Took essentially the better part of the day, but I finally got Textractor to work properly with this game (hooking the dialogue text, specifying the character's name, and also getting the text from choice options too).
Link here: Password: "DRLF4"
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the entry of this game. It has instructions inside, too, on how to use.

I recommend using Sugoi Toolkit with it (and using its window instead of the Textractor one), but your choice in what to use there.
I just updated it for v1.3.0 (and kept the previous version too, for now).

Reactions: PootisPenser76

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Not working for me for some reason
"Reader ERROR (likely an incorrect R-code) in UserHook".
Did you also read the Instructions and replace the File paths in the text files? (File paths need to include the "\MonsterNight.exe" name at the end, and you write the paths without quotes around them).

Wito44

May 4, 2021
Did you also read the Instructions and replace the File paths in the text files? (File paths need to include the "\MonsterNight.exe" name at the end, and you write the paths without quotes around them).
as far as i know i did everything correctly

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Weird, never got that error, not even when trying the old hooks for the new game version (up until I updated them).
You could try to delete the hooks I found and try to find some yourself, here's a quick guide on searching for some:

Wito44

May 4, 2021
Weird, never got that error, not even when trying the old hooks for the new game version (up until I updated them).
You could try to delete the hooks I found and try to find some yourself, here's a quick guide on searching for some:
But just for clarity should gameassembly.dll look like gibberish or should it have japanese alphabet when i open it with notepad++

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
But just for clarity should gameassembly.dll look like gibberish or should it have japanese alphabet when i open it with notepad++
Dlls normally shouldn't be viewable as text, so its fine to be gibberish when you try

Wito44

May 4, 2021
HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll
IT seem that this part is causing problems, but although it still shows error, when i change order of hooks allowing 2nd to get loaded it seems to work

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll
IT seem that this part is causing problems, but although it still shows error, when i change order of hooks allowing 2nd to get loaded it seems to work
Wait, there are multiple hooks in the Hook text file?
Can you send me more details in the DMs? (SS of the hook text file as you got it, and after you modified it to work)
That might help me identify if it's an issue with how I saved the hooks, and fix it in the Files I shared