Unity None Monsters' Night -人喰いの森- [v1.1.0] [Kamomeshiya]

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
The game is very good, the last boss is the best boss I've ever seen in a hgame. The first 5 enemies are not good with the exception of the tree woman, but the last 6 enemies are too good.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Took essentially the better part of the day, but I finally got Textractor to work properly with this game (hooking the dialogue text, specifying the character's name, and also getting the text from choice options too).
Link here: Password: "DRLF4"
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the entry of this game. It has instructions inside, too, on how to use.

I recommend using Sugoi Toolkit with it (and using its window instead of the Textractor one), but your choice in what to use there.

+1

Any games like this with restraint focus and losing hp upon h-moves?
So many of them it's not even funny, even just in the Femdom genre, but if you wish for some quick ones, look into:
Circles: "Cqc Software", "Shimofumi-ya", "Toukaido", "Excessm", "RR Research Society"
Games: "EROTAS2", "Drain Mansion"

Those are good places to start, look through and see what fits your tastes

Last edited:

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
Took essentially the better part of the day, but I finally got Textractor to work properly with this game (hooking the dialogue text, specifying the character's name, and also getting the text from choice options too).
Link here:
Look into the "Femdom Fantasy/Succubi" section for the entry of this game. It has instructions inside, too, on how to use.

I recommend using Sugoi Toolkit with it (and using its window instead of the Textractor one), but your choice in what to use there.

So many of them it's not even funny, even just in the Femdom genre, but if you wish for some quick ones, look into:
Circles: "Cqc Software", "Shimofumi-ya", "Toukaido", "Excessm", "RR Research Society"

Thank you. it seems some of them are what i looking for. \o/

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you. it seems some of them are what i looking for. \o/
Yea, I just finished playing through the game (I added to the Files the full save if anybody needs it), I did update the regex replacement strings a bit, but I think now it's at it's current best.

Still far from perfect, notable issues:
- When there's Yellow text, the Regex goes and fucks itself, and the sentences end up repeating themselves in that dialogue
- Whenever a (boss) fight starts, the Textractor lags for a bit; it actually is processing a lot more text at once, that being the (not visible on-screen) text describing your controls + the name of the boss.; This lag makes it delay for a bit before it can, once again, output lines to translate at a normal pace + eats up a lot of Ram;
My recommendation for this issue; Close and re-open textractor (it goes fast, and auto-hooks to the opened game) whenever that happens (might need right after starting each new fight).
- There might still be 1-2 weird curly bracketed expressions. I tried my best.

niarrhhh

Mar 13, 2020
correct me if i'm wrong, but as it stands the game has bi h-scenes or CG at the moment?

don't get me wrong i played through everything and it was a solid experience, but i felt that that was missing lol

the restraint anims look pretty good and varied, despite not being exactly h

did i miss anything?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
correct me if i'm wrong, but as it stands the game has bi h-scenes or CG at the moment?

don't get me wrong i played through everything and it was a solid experience, but i felt that that was missing lol

the restraint anims look pretty good and varied, despite not being exactly h

did i miss anything?
No, you didn't. There is one "H-scene" with the penultimate boss but that's it. The developers even put a note in DLsite saying that the game has almost zero H-content so people were forewarned.

Tickit

Jun 6, 2019
So I didn't know what the stuff in the shop did, so I played the game pretty much base stats (level?) lol.

Overall yeah, there's a story, but didn't stop me from playing this gem. Should really have more sales tbh, if this ever gets translated I'd play it all again :)

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
Link here:

I replaced the [pathtogame] thing like it asked but it says "couldn't launch game".What do i do?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I replaced the [pathtogame] thing like it asked but it says "couldn't launch game".What do i do?
If it says this when opening the Textractor program, then look, when you press "Launch Game" button, for the path it shows there, and replace that path with the actual path of your game folder instead.
If it still doesn't work, open the game by itself (by using its Exe), then press "Attach to game" in the Textractor, and attach to the game that way.

It should work from there. Afterwards, it would be the best to also click on "Save Hook" so that the program saves your actual path to the game's Exe.

If you still have issues after all of this, DM me

Last edited:

Jeanlongjin

Nov 5, 2023
I've been trying to find a track upload for the main menu and the fight with the second boss before the final one. Can anyone help me out?

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
If it says this when opening the Textractor program, then look, when you press "Launch Game" button, for the path it shows there, and replace that path with the actual path of your game folder instead.
If it still doesn't work, open the game by itself (by using its Exe), then press "Attach to game" in the Textractor, and attach to the game that way.

It should work from there. Afterwards, it would be the best to also click on "Save Hook" so that the program saves your actual path to the game's Exe.

If you still have issues after all of this, DM me
It worked now,thanks!Seems like the only problem was that i was putting the path to the folder and not including the .exe file.Also in savedhooks.exe it needs to be at the start like you did but also after so it would be like this:

[pathtogamewith.exe] , HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll , |140736777579736:0:HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll
[pathtogamewith.exe]

but uhh what does it change?Shit still seems to be untranslated(what is it meant to do actually?Thought it was a translator)

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
It worked now,thanks!Seems like the only problem was that i was putting the path to the folder and not including the .exe file.Also in savedhooks.exe it needs to be at the start like you did but also after so it would be like this:

[pathtogamewith.exe] , HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll , |140736777579736:0:HQ14+-14@2FAB60:GameAssembly.dll
[pathtogamewith.exe]

but uhh what does it change?Shit still seems to be untranslated(what is it meant to do actually?Thought it was a translator)
This is only the proper Hooks for the game (+ The Regex filters to be able to get actual logical text), but you still need your own Translator of choice. You can use the ones already integrated into Textractor (such as Google Translate), or you could use an external Translator that automatically takes text from Clipboard, such as Sugoi Toolkit (the Textractor already has the extension for Clipboard turned on).

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
This is only the proper Hooks for the game (+ The Regex filters to be able to get actual logical text), but you still need your own Translator of choice. You can use the ones already integrated into Textractor (such as Google Translate), or you could use an external Translator that automatically takes text from Clipboard, such as Sugoi Toolkit (the Textractor already has the extension for Clipboard turned on).
Is Sugoi Toolkit paid?In the dude's site he says he posts free links every 5-7 months or something but i dont see any free links in his patreon

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is Sugoi Toolkit paid?In the dude's site he says he posts free links every 5-7 months or something but i dont see any free links in his patreon
I also can't currently find the links for the previous versions, but it's most likely because he already released the newest one, V7, for Patreons, to follow up to release it publicly this month, in the coming days.

So for now, unless you can find some leftover link, just wait for a few days and the new link should appear, either as a new Public Patreon post or on the Website for the program.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Tried using Textractor, worked for a bit and then it just... stopped for seemingly no reason at all. Regular bbepis Unity autotranslator doesn't work, and I'm definitely not willing to go through the process of screencapping every piece of text to run it through an image translator like DeepL. Though I'd still like to know what's being said, after all, so there's not really much I can do besides wait and hope my +1 means something.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Tried using Textractor, worked for a bit and then it just... stopped for seemingly no reason at all. Regular bbepis Unity autotranslator doesn't work, and I'm definitely not willing to go through the process of screencapping every piece of text to run it through an image translator like DeepL. Though I'd still like to know what's being said, after all, so there's not really much I can do besides wait and hope my +1 means something.
I recommend keeping on using Textractor in the meanwhile, and when it stops working, close and re-open it (while you keep the game open). It's the best solution we've got so far.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I recommend keeping on using Textractor in the meanwhile, and when it stops working, close and re-open it (while you keep the game open). It's the best solution we've got so far.
Tried that, didn't work. I don't even know what managed to get it to work the first time, quite honestly. I got it to work from the later half of the village or whatever it is to the first few lines of the honey dryad, then it just stopped working. Closed and re-opened, didn't work. Been trying to fix it for a bit now but can't figure out what happened, so I just decided "fuck it" and beat the game while it was in JP. Had to skip all the story though.

• Sad
Reactions: JakeMSG