Unity None Monsters' Night -人喰いの森- [v1.1.0] [Kamomeshiya]

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
I wasn't looking to translate but anyway, can't get BepInEx or MelonLoader to hook into the game (crash on startup), I tried different versions, 6pre1, current bleeding edge and older ones, it's IL2CPP so I believe modding relies on these

Reactions: JakeMSG
Dec 30, 2022
I wasn't looking to translate but anyway, can't get BepInEx or MelonLoader to hook into the game (crash on startup), I tried different versions, 6pre1, current bleeding edge and older ones, it's IL2CPP so I believe modding relies on these
so it would have to rely on so source code fuckery? eesh. well, i guess someone dedicated enough will figure it out eventually.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
As an addendum to this: Tried Reipatcher since it worked for a different game that those didn't work with. Unfortunately that one doesn't work either. Seems like it just refuses to hook or something for some reason, as not even an autotranslator or monobleedingedge folder is being generated. Game does launch at least, but no translation is taking place, so it may as well just be the base game.

Blood_Knight

Oct 19, 2019
I enjoy the light lewd attacks it offers and with the next one being made with more monster girls should have a lot of fun visuals. Finally Beat the Kappa boss, she was tough, though seeing she snu snu's you as one of her defeat animations makes it worth fighting her XD.
I hope more for someone figuring out how to translate this, im just now looking into the text hooking to see if i can get that to work, but i think the text dialog will help enhance what were already seeing.