Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
anyone have a 64 bit monster love hotel 2 in progress cause 32 bit doesnt apparently work screen at the start apparently freezes for me?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
cheat code for MLH is not working
It does, just when you type it wrong you need to go back to the main menu and try again. (Or delete the whole cheat and type it again from scratch). You'd know if you read the comments above yours.
anyone have a 64 bit monster love hotel 2 in progress cause 32 bit doesnt apparently work screen at the start apparently freezes for me?
There's no such thing. What even makes you think that it's the matter of 32 vs 64 bit? The app is prolly in 64bit already (not that it matters for such a small app).

Last edited:

DivinityX

Apr 16, 2018
Is there a reason I can't buy anything in MLH2? Any time I try to click to buy a potion, it just acts like I'm clicking out of the shop screen.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
For me MLHT 1 is freezing like hell to save, when i press x/z/c... it loads minutes later when i sleep, but when i press z/x/c. game complete get stuck and i have to close and open again...

ODQ1_YT

Oct 8, 2020
For me MLHT 1 is freezing like hell to save, when i press x/z/c... it loads minutes later when i sleep, but when i press z/x/c. game complete get stuck and i have to close and open again...
Your pc might not be powerful enough. I had that problem on my old pc but my current one works.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
holy crap...the game is kinda cute, but the combat is soooooooooooooo sloooooooooooow, and not only that but all the enemies heal and heal and heal and Im just like...stop it! tsoooop!

Mar 20, 2023
How to beat the bunny girl ? dick spells don't work, both attack don't work too, and using cake don't do enough damage to her... and she strikes 45 per attack !
If the bunny girl is dealing immense amounts of damage, your sex skills aren't high enough. You need to do some grinding to reach a high enough sex level for that. oh, and try using the aphrodisiac perfume if you've unlocked it, it's a great help.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes