Others - Monster Love Hotel [v2023-11-01] [Wildside Comix]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Joey.Swoll

Good Game.

The game has good scenes and hits a lot of categories that I like. Having two fighters is very unique and works well with this game

My only complaint is about the pacing of the game. It's a bit slow both when fighting and traveling.

Overall, a fun game with a goofy art style that has good and character unique scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mrttao

v08-2022

I started playing this way back in 2015. back then it seemed quite nice...
    because I didn't know any better. just didn't have enough to compare it.

I find the art charming. and main characters cute.
    but the game is too slow, too grindy, and too lacking in quality of life features.
    also can't avoid some of the more extreme fetishes like prostitution.

On the plus side its the only game this dev made which is actually playable. From a technical perspective, as all their previous games were platformers that just didn't work right. (broken hitboxes, delay on buttons, and other game breaking technical issues)
    I still hope that one day she fixes this whole thing up.

On the downside this game itself has technical issues too. like fixed resolution. and iffy hitboxes
    it is just that the technical issues are less problematic in an RPG
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Mediocre art, mediocre writing, but above all else, an absolutely terrible experience. Slow, tedious gameplay, hardly any lewd content inbetween the grind, and zero innovation at all in the gameplay. This is truly one of the most boring hentai games I have ever played. The art would be fine if you actually saw more than one scene every hour, but for this quality, absolutely not. Just not worth it.

If the art style does call out to you, just download the CG from somewhere. You'll save days worth of time, and you'll be better off for it.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jack20p

(Review for Monster Love Hotel 1, will update when MLH2 is completed)

I really enjoyed MLH1, it's simple but fun, the animated sex scenes are better than most still image games on this site, there is a fair bit of backtracking, but there is a lot of sex battle opponents, and if you look around it is worth it.

This next part is for new players of MLH1 and there are a few things I'd like to mention to make navigating the beginning easier.

1, holding down 'left shift' speeds your characters movement when using the arrow keys,
    2. the beginning is a bit of a grind, but you can mitigate this by using the TRAINING house in Skeghill town (south of the shop) once a day (200 gold for 50 strength exp on both characters).
    3. the forest blobs give 200 gold or 100 gold and a healing potion, use these blob fights to buy enough pieces of cake for the first monstergirl fight, I would suggest taking five or six into the fight (use when health is about 50%), then use only the 'Fuck' command, ignore the play command.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

reyreynao

The game is quite nice so is the art style but... The game is way too slow! And I gave up even trying to get the first girl, the grind is real! Or rather, you can't even grind!You deal same amount of damage no matter how often you have trained your characters. She keeps on healing after some point so you just can't beat it! These major factors are enough to destroy what seems to be a rather good game. Shame.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Kourosh

Pros :
    - None
    Cons :
    - The graphic is nice, if you are 10 years old.
    - The combat system is beyond stupid ! so annoying. for 1 fight you need to spend like 30 minutes watching the same animation again & again for tens of times.
    - You get 100 gold from killing a low level monster, you have to spend a thousand gold on healing potion to sex battle the first girl and then again, you need to spend so much time.
    In my opinion this is the worst game you can find on this site, a huge waste of time.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

If you want a fight to be challenging, the right way to challenge a player is to give them options. Make them make decisions, and reward decisions made well. Items you can't win fights without grinding money to buy because your playable character doesn't gain stats fast enough to not get 2-shot is not good challenge.

Also, more player direction is needed. Maybe an extra frame or five in the sex animations, too.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

putzseila

This game is the perfect example that you don't need hot models, wonderful graphics, an incredible storyline (although I consider the storyline the most important point of the game) and even a good gameplay to be considered when playing, because it is guaranteed fun.

IMO if you are looking for fun is a good choice.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

RenéDescartes

Reviewing Version: [2020-03]

This is one of the most boring RPG games i ever played in my entire life. If the idea was to bring you back to 2007, where you would play something like this on flash sites like Newgrounds, then the devs certainly achieved their goal. Otherwise... it's pretty bad

Story: Just a excuse to say what is happening in this game.

Gameplay: That's the worst part by far, everthing and i mean, EVERY SINGLE THING about the gameplay is just fucking slow, walking, fighting, even your RUNNING is kinda slow. I had to use cheat engine's speed hack feature to actually play the game. Besides that, everything else is just so simple that it's not worth it all. Also there is mandatory griding right at the beggining, but if you grind for like 30 minutes with the speedhack on, you can basically win all the fights with no problem at all.

Art: Not the best thing of the world, but not the worst.

Final Rating: I'm just giving it a 2/5 because the Battle fuck scenes and brothel scenes are kinda nice, but besides that it's a 1/5 for me, don't play it, you're not losing anything good at all by just skipping this one.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

EternalMadness

A pleasant little game.

Story : The protagonists want to open a brother because no one come to their inn anymore. So they start fighting monster and looking for monster girls & boys to recruit them. The story is here to validate the sex scenes but it does it well.

Gameplay : That's the main issue i would say. Fights are slow at the beginning then you'll be able to slash any monster in 3 attacks making them a joke. For the monster girls/boys you have to grind, when you have the 3-4 first one just come back to the inn and fight the cat girl (pink) unitl you gain some sex lvl (5 fights = 1 level) it'll be easier to fight some monsters.
    Using SHIFT + direction you can walk faster, and it's a relief because the characters are pretty slow. Moreover what's the points of the cristals? You can teleport but only in one direction, making the navigation over the screens really boring.
    Too bad there is not much interactions with the monster in the brothel except the scenes, nor stats, level up for them, that kind of things.

Art Quality : If it can be disappointing at the first sight, it is in reality good enough when the sex scenes occures and in sex combat too.
    Sometimes the bodies proportions are weird but not to much.
    The map scenery are bad imo, it just don't make us want to lookt at it most of the time.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

DaedricLover

This game has a lot of potential! I like the indie feel of it, and the graphics have a certain charm to it. The simplicity is there, very casual in feel. Where it falls down is how damn slow and grindy it is. I hate walking around in this game, about 4 times too slow. Also in the beginning I go to one of the stores and all of a sudden I'm in combat with the first monster girl ( who is actually in the forest, not town ) so serious bug this early means sloppy programming, not hopeful for the rest of the game. Needs a lot of work.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Fun game actually, it has a bit of grind tho. Simple RPG mechanics, not much to add besides that to the gameplay.

Story: you go beating monster and fucking the fuckable monster so you can stock up your brothel. Your goal, having the best monster brothel ever. Simple yet effective, lol.

Sex scenes: you have battle sprites that are pretty decent and semi-animated CG. Pretty nice in both cases, some ups and downs there tho.

Art: better than it seems, despite the "chibi" it's actually hot.

All the girls are pretty cute. Decent gameplay. OK story. You should give this a shot imo.