LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monster Love Hotel 07.2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monster Love Hotel 2 09.2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i don t know if i m the only one.. but i d love to see GOLDA having a "footjob attack" on one enemy.. she is dominant at the end, i m sure that she doing a footjob would be great

The Fabled

Nov 22, 2019
The cat girl is very easy to beat if you eat lot of cakes ! 5 cakes was enough for me. If you eat a cake, you'll heal AND fuck the catgirl AND deal twice damage to her.
She can regen 10 per time... and with in a single round, with the girl and the boy, I deal 40 damages to the catgirl by eating cakes. 3 rounds of that will be enough.
Make money all you can, train enough to quickly defeat the furry monster.

This strategy will work until Rina the fox.
Or and here is an alternative aviod where they are at go into town then back out and farm gold then use the gold to and train till your a beef cake a steam roll her ^_^(basicaly power grind but with money. yea it will take a while but soooooo worth it.)

666bbb666

May 21, 2018
for slowpokes
1 hour = 1 step XD
sry I'm not a turtle... my mind make some more operations per second
when I'm need back to slow age? I'm setup TES on my old P-I and play like this - 1step per hour

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
for slowpokes
1 hour = 1 step XD
sry I'm not a turtle... my mind make some more operations per second
when I'm need back to slow age? I'm setup TES on my old P-I and play like this - 1step per hour
Just use built-in feature of Cheat Engine called "Speedhack".

GPS

Mar 24, 2019
It's the first time I read this post and I still don't get it what is the difference with MLH and MLH2

For a new person, should I donwload MLH or MLH2?

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
It's the first time I read this post and I still don't get it what is the difference with MLH and MLH2

For a new person, should I donwload MLH or MLH2?
It's kind of a strange question. Download both, they're not that large, see for yourself.
They're two separated games. MLH2 is a direct sequel to MLH and it is not yet fully fleshed out. Kind of a proof-of-concept thing, playable only a little. In terms of continuity, there's MLH and then MLH2 (and Erwan's Escapades and Golda's Escapades set in between, but put behind a 25$ paywall on their creator website…). You follow the story of the same characters in both games.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes