• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Monster Girl Tailes [v0.39.1] [InterLEWD Creations]

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Lightsworne

Apr 15, 2022
Looks fun, I will give it a shot. I just wish when they say "monster girl" they dont just mean a regular girl with some cat ears. Need some REAL monster girls

Reactions: Asylium3D

ehitan.dameon

Nov 15, 2021
I wonder when this game will be finished. It's been built since 2017, now 2022, there's no place for it to end.
Made in 2017 in probably 2 weekends while watching some random anime and sipping mountain dew because this "game" is worse than a greybox prototype with the 0 effort unity asset packs and "writing" mashed together into one big pile of garbage :LUL:

Reactions: Digens

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
admin, mark this as abandoned. surprised it's not already....
That would be cruel. :) He's still active on Patreon and is supposedly working on something...But I'm sure it will be some minor update.
This Dev generally doesn't give a shit about anyone and his whole Patreon is one big visual novel of his life...He probably imagined that someone would pay him for his crying and whining.

• Haha
Reactions: CarbonBeast

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Interesting game, but Interface/Navigation is Crap. Pretty much Unplayable if you can't spend the whole day figuring out how to move and then WAITING to do so.

Oh, BTW, white text on white background is for all intents and purposes virtually useless.

kolinson

Apr 6, 2018
This project still alive,lol ?
To be honest i think it's better remake all content on UE or UNITY, in 2024 this game look uncompetitive. Femele models don't even have genitiles no F genitiles.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Deadmanvs1

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterGirlTailes-0.39.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
It came out in 2017 by looking at post history, and its still this bad O_O NPCS still have place holder text

Reactions: deversari
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes