• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
I don’t remember that either but it’s very obvious who Alice is within the first hour of part 1 in the original trilogy. Cough Granberia cough.

I’m really curious on how the ending(s) are gonna be. Like I could easily see like 7 endings but no idea if Toro is taking it that way.
Damn 7 endings? mind telling your thinks, its ok if ya don't wanna I'm just surprise how you came with that many

Klyen2000

Nov 18, 2021
Where can I report a bug I found while playing the new demo. Started all over and at the pyramid I get this one when fighting against the 4 lamia sisters and defeating them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevermind found the solution one page before with renaming the image in the folder correctly =)

Last edited:

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Is the demo already translated? Otherwise, I will try to stay patient to not play with google trad in another tab

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
When starting a new playthrough, do you guys pick different jobs for characters or level up their first job first?
I check status and see how well their trait matches their current job. For example, Illias being a hunter doesn't make much sense when looking at her trait (50% less mana for using holy/white magic). So I picked priest and later magician for her

coreywil13579

Dec 28, 2020
I check status and see how well their trait matches their current job. For example, Illias being a hunter doesn't make much sense when looking at her trait (50% less mana for using holy/white magic). So I picked priest and later magician for her
I gave her gadabout and she starting doing her little monologues in the middle of battle.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Does someone know where to find a 100% part 2 file? I can't seem to find the USB stick where I saved mine

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
When starting a new playthrough, do you guys pick different jobs for characters or level up their first job first?
There isnt much that you can do at the beginning where your choice would matter much
Luka might end up a useless party memeber until promstein race change quests + angel bloodline unlock + post-collab, which is all basically end game content

Reactions: Goldines
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes