RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
It's great. It can be finished in an hour or two, raises the top level to 80, and adds two more unit slots. There are a few more units with H-scenes, and you get to see up to the branching point where the game's plot heavily divides.

Oh yeah, and Granberia, Erubetie and Tamamo finally pop up.
ah that sounds like the wait time will finaly pay off and love that the plot starts hevaliy differentg

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
View attachment 3538598
it's right in the beginning of the game in part 1 that she ask you, anyways imo the evaluations and rebirth are mostly a gag and shouldn't be taken serious, since this is a talk about evaluations i would like to see some Dark godness evaluations in the future uwu.
I don't think that's actually going to happen, unlikely from her character (with the little we know)
Evaluations in the monster world and chaose route is likely to be done by Reaper, since she's already in hades, atleast that's my guess

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
View attachment 3538598
it's right in the beginning of the game in part 1 that she ask you, anyways imo the evaluations and rebirth are mostly a gag and shouldn't be taken serious, since this is a talk about evaluations i would like to see some Dark godness evaluations in the future uwu.
Huh, I did forget about this one. I would like to see other characters doing the evaluations too.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Srry for my dumb question but how is going the part 3,my pals?
Do you know about the demo thing that was released a few months ago because didnt can finish the game last year?
If so, i think there is literally no more info yet, the closer to some news is that monmusu-td (a gacha game) is doing their second collab event right now and should end 22 of this month, this can mean pretty much nothing, in fact, last year he mentioned in his blog late because he forgot about it so i dont think this matter much. After all, despite what some people comment about it, i doubt torotoro had to do something about this collab, if so he did a quick proof reading.

In other words, we dont know.

honeryx

Jun 16, 2019
i wonder how long the 50+ hour part 3 translation will take
Life really sucks for an internet translator
I would expect at least 3 years. I'd be pleasantly surprised at anything before that. They'll probably release partial updates in that time of course, the question is if I want to wait for the full release or not before playing it.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Do you know about the demo thing that was released a few months ago because didnt can finish the game last year?
If so, i think there is literally no more info yet, the closer to some news is that monmusu-td (a gacha game) is doing their second collab event right now and should end 22 of this month, this can mean pretty much nothing, in fact, last year he mentioned in his blog late because he forgot about it so i dont think this matter much. After all, despite what some people comment about it, i doubt torotoro had to do something about this collab, if so he did a quick proof reading.

In other words, we dont know.
Wait !!!? The TD Defense got a Second Collav with MGQ?! Mother of Mercy at last this i can get something! Thanks!

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
the second collab character are in case anyone is wondering are ilias/promestein banner/black alice/vanillia shop /hild event

Reactions: danken

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
I found a few issues, does someone know a fix?
-Some of the combat voiceline texts are still in japanese, running the patcher again didnt fix it.
-Defeating nefrtiti lamias in the pyramid west of sabasa causes crash, see attached image.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
-Some of the combat voiceline texts are still in japanese, running the patcher again didnt fix it.
-Defeating nefrtiti lamias in the pyramid west of sabasa causes crash, see attached image.
I just tested and indeed nefertiti lamias are bug in part 3 demo. It works for part 2 normal game. Maybe because translation stuff.
About some voicelines texts being in jap, i guess its because the translation is no 100%.

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
I just tested and indeed nefertiti lamias are bug in part 3 demo. It works for part 2 normal game. Maybe because translation stuff.
About some voicelines texts being in jap, i guess its because the translation is no 100%.
I played in 2.35 and those lines were translated there.
For example, some lines from the bunny slime in the slime hill behind iliasville
---
where to get the part 3 demo?
you can find it in here

Kathuris

Apr 7, 2019
I played in 2.35 and those lines were translated there.
For example, some lines from the bunny slime in the slime hill behind iliasville

As far as the combat voice lines go, I asked about this here and on ArzorX's Blog and got this reply:

JoSmiHnTh said:
Yes, TTR changed 30% of the skillwords that was in P2, causing them to not be transferable to P3, they now needs a retranslation, skillwords are extreme in number, their file is over 23 MB in size, and until now they didn’t got fully translated, imagine that 30% of them needs a retranslation too…
The skillwords file was changed enough from P2 - P3 that it needs to be remade entirely and since that's not been finished yet almost all of the attack lines are going to still be in Japanese. No idea on the ETA for that though I imagine it's going to take a while.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes