RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Who is DMM?

Puritain shit? Does this mean this was done for censorship? What are they trying to hide and from whom?
So DMM is a big japanese website that has lots of different stuff on it.

As far as I understand since I'm not super in the know with it. It's sort of like dlsite, it has games there to buy, gacha games you can play on there through their client, I believe they also have doujins and other stuff(I could be wrong with this last part).

I think about 2-3 years ago or so, they made the move to region lock United States ips for some stupid reason. I don't have access to a vpn to be able to access the website, doesn't really matter all that much to me though.

Dead or alive Venus Vacation the gacha dead or alive beach volley ball game, is on dmm I think, and it's on certain regions of steam. Not the U.S. though, I would have loved to support them, but koei techmo's afraid of the feminist and western culture because of how sensitive they are with fanservice. Even the people who made Fate extra C.C.C. are saying they won't release a remake/remaster of C.C.C. because of said reason above about fansevice and how too many westerners feel about it, even though there's more people that like it, then don't.

Anyway, sorry for my rant there towards the end, I'm tired of this puritan bs.

UmekoMashimi

Sep 18, 2021
Someone know how i can translate all Timeloop event? I get stuck even using a guide and now i didnt event know how i can get throught that fail

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
aint the time loop event translated all you do is put sleeping pills in the cola pass time break the pc with the usb challenge vinum with the puzzle book you get from sphinx if i remember correctly then you get like a key from the bed get a jewel return to the guy in the basement and then leave, if that does not work you can just upload your save

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Japanese tech company
So DMM is a big japanese website that has lots of different stuff on it.

As far as I understand since I'm not super in the know with it. It's sort of like dlsite, it has games there to buy, gacha games you can play on there through their client, I believe they also have doujins and other stuff(I could be wrong with this last part).

I think about 2-3 years ago or so, they made the move to region lock United States ips for some stupid reason. I don't have access to a vpn to be able to access the website, doesn't really matter all that much to me though.

Dead or alive Venus Vacation the gacha dead or alive beach volley ball game, is on dmm I think, and it's on certain regions of steam. Not the U.S. though, I would have loved to support them, but koei techmo's afraid of the feminist and western culture because of how sensitive they are with fanservice. Even the people who made Fate extra C.C.C. are saying they won't release a remake/remaster of C.C.C. because of said reason above about fansevice and how too many westerners feel about it, even though there's more people that like it, then don't.

Anyway, sorry for my rant there towards the end, I'm tired of this puritan bs.
Damn that sucks. Sadly I can see why they decided to region lock U.S. IPs given how the woke mobs have been going after anyone they think they can bully into giving them money. Sadly, if I were a Japanese company I would do the same.

So long as we can still get the game with a VPN and a translation for it I am okay with them doing whatever they need to do to keep the woke from ruining yet another IP.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Damn that sucks. Sadly I can see why they decided to region lock U.S. IPs given how the woke mobs have been going after anyone they think they can bully into giving them money. Sadly, if I were a Japanese company I would do the same.

So long as we can still get the game with a VPN and a translation for it I am okay with them doing whatever they need to do to keep the woke from ruining yet another IP.
Sadly it doesn't stop it completly, japan has been showing signs of going down that path a little as of recent. They just recently put modern day slang garbage shit in the spiritual successor to suikoden, eiyuden chronicles. The suikoden creator was working on it, he passed away recently unfortunately. Anyway to give you an example of the as usual garbage localization and the OH SO FUNNY JOKES:

1713846906369.jpeg

Man, so funny I forgot to laugh.

アリスフィズ

Jun 8, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock labyrinth of chaos on the part 3 demo?
There's a mod on the wiki but it doesn't seem to work for me.
Would be nice if the mod was just the Map576.rvdata2 file and not a text file and a batch file.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
When you need to get out of the succubus house,i have all the items i even use google translate images fo it but even like that i get caught,i do all like the guide but F
I suppose that you are at the phase where amira is in the lab and gives you the items you have got in the other loops, right?
Then for what you are saying, you need to get 3 succ hair, the 3 succ hair must be from the same loop i mean, you cant get one, die and then get other 2, i think it must be 3 before die. Also you must go to the succ house in the same loop too.

Then, you need to do the fridge thing, go to the toilet to skip time and so on.
Here is the guide link:
I guess you are failing because you are not skipping time. If it doesnt work, give more details like in what point of the guide you are and who caught you and where.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
When you need to get out of the succubus house,i have all the items i even use google translate images fo it but even like that i get caught,i do all like the guide but F
The time loop event should be translated, though i can't help here since i was wrong about translations last time, try and find the latest patch
as for the succubuss house, you can consult yourself with the to double check

Oct 28, 2022
Sadly it doesn't stop it completly, japan has been showing signs of going down that path a little as of recent. They just recently put modern day slang garbage shit in the spiritual successor to suikoden, eiyuden chronicles. The suikoden creator was working on it, he passed away recently unfortunately. Anyway to give you an example of the as usual garbage localization and the OH SO FUNNY JOKES:

View attachment 3566495

imagine being so mad that language evolves

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020

View attachment 3566495

Localization is a part of transslation
Translating something into slang shouldn't be an issue unless the line loses it's tone or isnt in character
Though in the picture you posted, they used chud, which is slang used to insult the right wing (atleast by it's origin), so that case is a good example of bad localization, but localization itself isnt bad

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
imagine being so mad that language evolves
Have you seen localization from the 90's or early to mid 2000's?, They did the same thing but with slang of that time, and guess what it aged like milk, badly, same thing is going to happen here. If they did it like every now and then, sure it'd be cringey but tolerable, lots of games try to put it in almost every line and it's terrible. I like media I watch/play, especially when I like it alot to be rewatchable/replayable and not have cringey memes/jokes from back in the day that don't age well.

Localization is a part of transslation
Translating something into slang shouldn't be an issue unless the line loses it's tone or isnt in character
Though in the picture you posted, they used chud, which is slang used to insult the right wing (atleast by it's origin), so that case is a good example of bad localization, but localization itself isnt bad
You would have a point, but localizers or as I and various others like to call them lolcalizers, do this all the time man. They completely change the meaning and tone. One of the worst examples is fire emblem IF, aka fates. There's a bond level scene between Beruka and Saizou, in the japanese version they talk to each other, in the eng localization, they made it so that all they did was say: ......... because haha ninjas are silent so it's funny!, no not really. That game also removed the touch feature aka skinship feature for characters as well in the NA version.

So yeah, it goes a bit beyond slang, they're constantly changing the meaning and tone of characters, lots of people don't know about it and are so used to the english version they don't realize they've been duped and got a completely different version of the characters/the game.

Also localization is not the same as translation, the lolcalizers have even said as much.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Translation is taking something in one language and making a version of it in a different language while making sure it is actually understandable so some parts will have to be tweaked or have added context. Localization is making your own 'inspired by' version.

Or to put that another way a translator might occasionally have to engage on localization when some sentences simply don't make sense or require too much context to work, a localizator on other hand does localization by default and thus the overall result is something which has little, if any, to do with the original.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Translation is taking something in one language and making a version of it in a different language while making sure it is actually understandable so some parts will have to be tweaked or have added context. Localization is making your own 'inspired by' version.

Or to put that another way a translator might occasionally have to engage on localization when some sentences simply don't make sense or require too much context to work, a localizator on other hand does localization by default and thus the overall result is something which has little, if any, to do with the original.
Yep, and people don't care, they like the bastardized version, because the original was "boring and dull", and various other things, because god forbid an rpg be serious and not be a saturday morning cartoon every other line.

This being allowed constantly and being so neutral/dismissive about it is why localization continues to be dogshit, localizers see that they can get away with it, and I don't believe the whole "the company has to approve it" bullshit, I think they purposely tell them lies, and the language barrier plays a big part as well.

There's several examples of the localizers bragging about it too, here's a more infamous one:

This is the person who did the localization for skies of arcadia and him talking about it in an interview, but yep, they totally respect the source material!
1714004215919.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes