3.60 star(s) 25 Votes

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
For lazy people (or for reference), you can get a very condensed version at the end of this post.

For brave people, here is the full post:

I'm getting a little tired of seeing people saying things like:

I'm following all that bul*#!$t since the very beginning and never said anything, until today.
Here, in exclusivity, I'll unveil the dirty secrets behind Redamz' success, so anyone can do the same as he does.

I reverse engineered his builds, multiples times since he started. I did it to quite a few games, actually. Here are the things I discovered:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For lazy people, here is the condensed version:

Hope it will, at least, be useful for a few persons.

PS: I hope people supporting this project will not take it as personnal attack. My intent is not to hurt you, but to have you realize things and react accordingly. You deserve more serious projects. Meanwhile, there are other devs who deserve more attention than Redamz does.
Dayuuuummm

ngasalbae14045

May 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me what build is this scene from?

*edit
also please can someone give the link for shuri easter build? the previous one shared in this thread is dead link

112567_eydisgif.gif

chiicache

Jan 10, 2018
For lazy people (or for reference), you can get a very condensed version at the end of this post.

I'm following all that bul*#!$t since the very beginning and never said anything, until today.
Here, in exclusivity, I'll unveil the dirty secrets behind Redamz' success, so anyone can do the same as he does.

I reverse engineered his builds, multiples times since he started. I did it to quite a few games, actually. Here are the things I discovered:

PS: I hope people supporting this project will not take it as personnal attack. My intent is not to hurt you, but to have you realize things and react accordingly. You deserve more serious projects. Meanwhile, there are other devs who deserve more attention than Redamz does.
Had a feeling he was obviously prolonging to get free money at this point. But what an expose this is lol

F1GLROD121212345

Apr 2, 2018

man doens't even suprise me with that guy people gonna keep supporting him though free money for no work and a mediocre product

Reactions: OutlawTexasRed

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
o.o
Was the "World" post an announcement of a new project or something? If so, that would be fucking hilarious.
So what is this Monster World update about?
Maybe somebody could copy paste.
I stopped pledging months ago, but I unfroze it and coughed up a buck since nobody with access was answering this.

Turns out it's nothing like that; It's a small lore dump about the original world most of the monster girls come from. Not a whole lot substantial about it to be honest other than a map of its rough layout.

He says "right now I'm going through every bit of the game to make it Prologue-ready" and also said that he changed the time progression system so it no longer has a real-time based time system.

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
So he was planning to add a " Real-time time system "? DA FUQ WAS HE THINKING? XD
Not literal real time like say... Animal Crossing.

But like Majora's Mask or Shenmue where game time advances on it's own as you play. It's not even a "planning to add" it WAS there, but had zero relevance in any of his animation viewer builds, but you could see it's effects in a couple of the "full day" builds.

That said, it seemed like it was gonna be more of an annoyance than a feature with the way the story events are structured. Just having set time periods that advance as you do events/actions in a more 'turn based' kind of manner (like the Persona series for example) will probably work a lot better for this, so it's good he rethought it, in my opinion.

Filthy

Jul 29, 2017

That's hilarious... i thought the level design and animations were the worst part of that game

D

Deleted member 516216

the download links are for the original game?

UniqueUsername

Jan 18, 2017
For anyone who cares about the Monster World update. Thanks goes to a user on 8chan's /htg/.

From Redamz;

As a lot of you probably know, most of the characters in the game are not native to the island (which is somewhere on earth) but to a "Monster world"

Thanks to the resourceful Ophelia, in Prologue and the final game you'll be able to see flashbacks in that world to check what the girls were up to before the events of the game.

Here are the political divisions and where each character is from (birthplaces with transparent portraits). Please note that the island is not there but on earth.

You probably remember Leviathan from the big girl voting. She won't be in the game, but she still exists in lore.

You'll be able to learn more about all this in-game.

In other news, right now I'm going through every bit of the game to make it Prologue-ready. A lot of things are getting improved, pic below is a new text bubble that prevents the text leaking issues of the previous one.

A major change is how time progression will work from now on.

Real time progression is gone, mainly for performance reasons, not to mention that having limited time each day added nothing of value and can become frustrating for the player. There are new ways to make time pass now.
mgi1.png mgi2.png

Keiked

Apr 9, 2018
Daaamn! H-scenes in this game are nice but the dialogue and the story is really awful! Wasn't able to play more than 1 hour before i deleted the game from my computer...

3.60 star(s) 25 Votes