• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh my...
To be honest i started my project (AATOFL) slighty after Redamz started his (back then on Kimochi in 2015 before kimochi became a kickstarter clone) but i never thought that i would finish my game faster than his >_<

Mh.. is this a good thing or a bad thing.. i don't really know..

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
So im having a problem with it, my camera is fixed and my mouse seems to not do anything in game, am i missing something or am i doing something wrong in the setup?

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
ummmm all build and all game how many sex scene in this game?
when I play day 3 it's just only slime girl

sm0ke

May 7, 2017
There are only few VR versions? full day build VR version does not exist? sorry about my english xd

rulzlol

May 13, 2017
Oh my...
To be honest i started my project (AATOFL) slighty after Redamz started his (back then on Kimochi in 2015 before kimochi became a kickstarter clone) but i never thought that i would finish my game faster than his >_<

Mh.. is this a good thing or a bad thing.. i don't really know..
Your game is immensely better. The only thing is missig is the hotkey to hide the text when a scene goes on.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
(A little bit offtopic)

Your game is immensely better. The only thing is missig is the hotkey to hide the text when a scene goes on.
Mh... how about looking into the AATOFLKeyboard layout.png and then find out that the button to hide the text is actually pg down and pg up =).

Fragss

Dec 16, 2017
i just noticed that i can't show link that file was in, but if anyone has the Easter build dm me or reply the post

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
This is going to make me sound stupid but in the day 3 build I just can't catch any fish! At best I end up passing out. Does anyone have a save that simply goes beyond that? I don't know what's wrong and why I can't do something simple. The fork keeps hitting the fish and I keep coming up empty

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes