• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
This kinda confuses me: the game starts as if you already had met some people etc like the dragon queen or the robot, am I supposed to do the Day 1 and Day 2 builds first? If yes, where can I find them as they aren't on this page :)

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
mes'd up OP a bit, will fixed it when all the builds are uploaded
So I suppose "part 1" is day 1, "part 2" is day 2 and "part 3" is day 3? But then what is the "all builds in one"? It is way lighter than the others (just part 1 is 1.4GB, but all builds is 700 mb)

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
So I suppose "part 1" is day 1, "part 2" is day 2 and "part 3" is day 3? But then what is the "all builds in one"? It is way lighter than the others (just part 1 is 1.4GB, but all builds is 700 mb)
don't suppose that
prev builds includes all the builds made in the past

Reactions: Experimantal

Experimantal

Feb 2, 2018
don't suppose that
prev builds includes all the builds made in the past
Alright thanks, I'll download all those then :)

Edit: is there no MEGA for part 3? The other two site either don't work for me or take 2 days to download (even though I got fiber :/)

Joshuakurumi

May 20, 2018
the demos of ara, adeline, mako, Hallowen do not work on my PC is forced the closure before opening, I pass in Windows 10 are not compatible or what happens

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes