• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
How unlock all on v0.25? Who have full save?
Like this. Its new save version 0.25
Upload it to C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Monster_girl_assault

So.. anyones got an full save with the gallery unlocked from the new content please ?
I Have. Upload it to C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Monster_girl_assault

Save is v0.25

Last edited:

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
I would gladly Grinding this game for normal difficulty and Hard if possible & updating units,
but it just waste of time if there coming next update that you have to
delete old saves AGAIN.
1708627055808.png

than importin old saves to new one
played Plants vs Zombies :coffee:o_O

Last edited:
Reactions: eternian

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022

Kybo

Mar 27, 2022
Cause of V0.2.5. the humans, that give money are not available (peasants)
Create a new saved game.
I had the same problem when attempting to continue from my saved game from the earlier version of the software
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-assault-v0-25-namako.130151/post-13075923

i said it again:

data.win has been changed on 0.25. Your old 0.2 version understand peasants and other units
BUT!!! you have to start over again 0.25.

If you have understaning data.win file changing
those coding lines then you would be hero.

https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-assault-v0-25-namako.130151/post-13008346
use my save if you don´t want start over again

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
... but i more and more have the issue that the at the end of a level it does not recognice that all enemies are done so the game will not stop. I have to interrupt the game and restart the level. Is that a known error?
And is the a workaround for this issue?

UPDATE: i guess it was because i slowed the game down with Cheat engine :sneaky:

Last edited:

Fudgesicles

Dec 13, 2019
I got the bug of the level not ending once and the only difference I had in that one was the insta-kill dudes fucking two girls at the end of the level. Once the animation was done, the level did not finish.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I got the bug of the level not ending once and the only difference I had in that one was the insta-kill dudes fucking two girls at the end of the level. Once the animation was done, the level did not finish.
Aaah, i will have a Look at this!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes