Nov 22, 2018
So I've finished the game so far, but I'm really enjoying what I've played so far. The main things to complain about so far are the random glitch screens that pop up (thankfully I could just ignore them, but there were a lot of them) and a few lines that were still in Italian on the English language setting, as well as some grammar problems, mainly with the pronouns like when male pronouns are used for female characters. Other than that, good so far.
I have a couple of questions.
1. Since you can come inside the girls (and even gets the options to, like Mrs Felvia and Dremilla), will you have the ability to get any and all of your LIs pregnant?
2. Will we hopefully get the option to have sex with the girls Lenny mentions in the cafteria, Clara, Lizhrteween, Amalthea and A?
3. Can there be a future LI that's a centaur, horse or otherwise? Imagine a future LI that's a wolf centaur.
4. Will there be any harem options?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
So I've finished the game so far, but I'm really enjoying what I've played so far. The main things to complain about so far are the random glitch screens that pop up (thankfully I could just ignore them, but there were a lot of them) and a few lines that were still in Italian on the English language setting, as well as some grammar problems, mainly with the pronouns like when male pronouns are used for female characters. Other than that, good so far.
1. Since you can come inside the girls (and even gets the options to, like Mrs Felvia and Dremilla), will you have the ability to get any and all of your LIs pregnant?
2. Will we hopefully get the option to have sex with the girls Lenny mentions in the cafteria, Clara, Lizhrteween, Amalthea and A?
3. Can there be a future LI that's a centaur, horse or otherwise? Imagine a future LI that's a wolf centaur.
I am not the one for speculations so I won't be answering all questions, but you already have a harem option in the game. So far...

Reactions: WellSonxx

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Wow brother you got some big list of Questions
Only Dev can reply all :LOL::ROFLMAO:

200w (1).gif In the future everyone have potentiality on the basis of options and relationship, Peace :LOL:

I am not the one for speculations so I won't be answering all questions, but you already have a harem option in the game. So far...
Harem with Monster toppings :KEK:
Just thinking after mc and any girl have a baby except Nina What hybrid monster baby will form :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018
Just thinking after mc and any girl have a baby except Nina What hybrid monster baby will form :ROFLMAO:
I think the same thing too. Like if Shosa and MC have a baby, would it be a weredeer, werewolf with antlers, or a wendigo? Or Lily and MC would make a weresnake, snake-haired werewolf or something else? Don't even get me started on Mc and Suzy 9probably make a weregoat or Jersey Devil or something. But I'm open for anything since impregnation/pregnancy is my main fetish.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Wow brother you got some big list of Questions
Only Dev can reply all :LOL::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3515518 In the future everyone have potentiality on the basis of options and relationship, Peace :LOL:

Can they even have a baby? In all sources I've seen/read vampires and werewolves are antipodes in every way. How I see it is that only Nina and Sofia have such a possibility.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Can they even have a baby? In all sources I've seen/read vampires and werewolves are antipodes in every way. How I see it is that only Nina and Sofia have such a possibility.
You know you broken my Visualization power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: man I want a Hybrid Baby Army, What mix match can be done in the game :whistle:..Nina and Sofia have high Possibility for sure, Just think if others has baby with MC how Powerful and strong qualities baby world have :love:

8eeac8a19fab848a0606b8f480526142.gif

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
You know you broken my Visualization power :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: man I want a Hybrid Baby Army, What mix match can be done in the game :whistle:..Nina and Sofia have high Possibility for sure, Just think if others has baby with MC how Powerful and strong qualities baby world have :love:

View attachment 3515927
Despite how cool actual hybrids would be, I always prefer the biological side of things (like they do in sci-fi) and there's no a wolf could procreate with a goat

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Krysis_here

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
To reinterate what someone else pointed out day of last update: There has been no linux version added for this update, which is available from source release. If someone could add it please do so. Due this situation, I would recommend the intiial post with DL links to be revised from "Win/Linux:" to separate Win:, Linux:, and Mac:, etc release.

The typical Win only version with py and exe files usually works under linux with WINE, but again in this case not. So if maintainer is not going to actually provide any playable Linux version, then the label should either not be there or definitely separate for a file that is > 4G. Common sense.

But if Linux version could be added/updated, I am sure it would be appreciated to check out this great VN.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To reinterate what someone else pointed out day of last update: There has been no linux version added for this update, which is available from source release. If someone could add it please do so. Due this situation, I would recommend the intiial post with DL links to be revised from "Win/Linux:" to separate Win:, Linux:, and Mac:, etc release.

The typical Win only version with py and exe files usually works under linux with WINE, but again in this case not. So if maintainer is not going to actually provide any playable Linux version, then the label should either not be there or definitely separate for a file that is > 4G. Common sense.

But if Linux version could be added/updated, I am sure it would be appreciated to check out this great VN.
What is shared is shared.

You can easily make a Win/Linux/Mac version like I do in a few seconds with the SDK, I do it for every compressed version I make, especially if it's only Win, I then use the SDK and make it "PC" which means it has Win/Linux libs in it.

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
I will just say, installed both renpy and renpy-sdk, latest versions. It was a real pain and I will not bother to go into details. As there are no binary executable, script launchers or cli command for the renpy-sdk I found on my system post-install, I have to assume background libs are just avail to the base renpy authoring application/gui.

OK, So extracting the published Monster College, I attempt in 'renpy' to add project. No. Not showing, which tells me ny common sense without taking a 1-2 hour course (and despite having actually used it to publish my own draft works, export for win/mac/lin etc) on Renpy and every file that is generated or supposed to exist in order for project to be available for editing that either the latest renpy 8.2.1-1 and renpy-sdk 8.0.1-1 have major problems , or much more likely by assumption that there are AGAIN core files needed to even import the Monster College for this published release into the sdk/renpy in order to re-export?

So if I cannot open the published update release as a project, then of course I cannot simply re-export.

SonsOfLiberty, if you are expert than maybe you can take a look and investigate if you follow this VN. And if I am missing something, then please provide exact instruction according based on the data I typed above. I will be happy for the benefit of others to "share" helpful information.

But right now 1+ hour of time wasted. Not easy, nor intuitive by my standards. I would assume that one only has to, with all required files in a published project present, just open it as a project and choose "Build" option to export and rebuild with all Win/Linux libs, files - ok sounds simple - not reality in this particular case apparently.

I have used a lot of SDK, usually they come either commandline or gui to be able to actually develop, do tasks, not just libs/other set. And due to the base 'renpy' also not actually adding Monster college folder (at proper level of course, parent with files) to available projects list, even after setting 'project location' then I naturally can only assume like the missing libs and linux files (removed) that the required files for editing have also been removed by whomever uploaded this update.

Feel free to investigate help and share. It might benefit the whole forum regarding Renpy and allow people to "share."

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
Also I am not sure why the release still says Win/Linux on first post when there is no linux. Too bad F95 does not have better standards for labelling.. Think of all the carbon emissions due to wasted gigs. If people really cared about energy/pollution they might actually re-consider NOT using windows, apple, google devices and streaming services that cause 90% more server stain, waste of lithium/other batteries, energy waste, pollution etc, high hypocrisy, as well as deterring downloads that go right into the 'recycle bin'
:p

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes