Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
there was a huge script rewrite of ep7...as it was pointed out multiple times.
old saves arent fully compatible because of that - so either start from the beginning or prior to ep7.
#readingishard_writingiseasy
I've never played this game before.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I've never played this game before.
if you are playing it for the first time and without any mods/modded saves (via console or anything else), sorry, that is a proper bug. for resolving it do provide more info or at least some traceback.

for the record ive played the game from the very start myself (after the harem/non-harem changes) and didnt get any errors, even less some game-breaking bug as the one you (and a few "modders) mentioned.

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
if you are playing it for the first time and without any mods/modded saves (via console or anything else), sorry, that is a proper bug. for resolving it do provide more info or at least some traceback.

for the record ive played the game from the very start myself (after the harem/non-harem changes) and didnt get any errors, even less some game-breaking bug as the one you (and a few "modders) mentioned.
I am using the walkthrough mod, which is why I quoted the post and said that it was giving me errors.

The traceback log I have says:

Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_01 - Festa_Piscina_Lily.rpy", line 150, in script call
    call mod5_1
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_05 - MMC_Maxine.rpy", line 209, in script
    play music planetearth_edit volume 0.3
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 123, in execute_play_music
    renpy.music.play(_audio_eval(p["file"]),
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 32, in _audio_eval
    return eval(expr, locals=store.audio.__dict__)
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_05 - MMC_Maxine.rpy", line 209, in <module>
NameError: name 'planetearth_edit' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/cap_03/cap_03_sc_01 - Festa_Piscina_Lily.rpy", line 150, in script call
    call mod5_1
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
 0.8.0.1p
Sun Mar 31 13:33:12 2024

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am using the walkthrough mod, which is why I quoted the post and said that it was giving me errors.

The traceback log I have says:

Python:
While running game code:
    call mod5_1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call mod5_1
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\python.py", line 1083, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\[redacted]\Games\MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win\renpy\python.py", line 1076, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.2.22081402
0.8.0.1p
Sun Mar 31 13:33:12 2024
that error is mod-related and has nothing to do with the game itself.
try and search/ask for the answer in the mod thread

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Does it now have harem route ? If yes then it's nice, now I can start playing this game again. But now I see the NTR tag it's just a mistake or did dev added it ? If yes then no point to pick the game again . Ty in advance

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
Does it now have harem route ? If yes then it's nice, now I can start playing this game again. But now I see the NTR tag it's just a mistake or did dev added it ? If yes then no point to pick the game again . Ty in advance
There is one scene where depending on your own conscious choice you can be put into a cuck position. All the characters in the scene are still women, but it technically counts as ntr. Hope I have eased your mind.

JMINATL

Aug 25, 2018
The 0.8.0.1 download is a Windows only generation, not Linux (MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1p-win.zip)

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
I was wondering...where does her piercing go when she transforms? Wouldn't it be impossible for werewolves to have any body modifications? (piercing, tattoos, implants, etc.)
Good Question :unsure:
Now you made her Confused...Nina might grow them Back again :LOL::LOL:

NoShaveNovemberThinkingAboutShavingGIF.gif Werewolfs can do Hair Modifications not Body Tattoos though :KEK::KEK:(Just Hair Gel needed) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We don't question things like that around here ;)
Hopefully we get the Answer till then We believe

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes