Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
Can you give us a screenshot of your game folder?

You can use slave appearance potions, bought from the brothel, to edit them within normal limits.
There are ways to go beyond that (like give a slave both elf ears and cat ears), but I am not familiar with them.
Here how it looks.

Dec 15, 2023
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy
I tried to fix the dialog, but now everything past the first tutorial is "#StoryText(numbers)". What the hell did I do wrong?-

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
The preloader_[something].log file should contain the answer.
But most likely, the game just hates being in a folder with dots above letters.
If I do share with you can you solve it please, I Changed name but still things seem not work. In Case Here Log file

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
If I do share with you can you solve it please, I Changed name but still things seem not work. In Case Here Log file
Not that I'm any good at reading log files.
But I still think you should move your game out of desktop into a folder that only contains English letters in every directory in its path. Like "D:\Games\Monster Black Market\".

nhoktai500

Dec 24, 2022
Hello devs can we add nipple piercing to the slaves? I think it will make the game more interesting. Besides, I see we are restricted to the brothel and can't go out to find them. Why not find new slaves?

KatzeWolf

Oct 14, 2017
Not sure if this has been answered before, but is it meant to show different appearances on slave portraits?
For me they all look like the standard for that race, and only their sprite has different appearances.

Aug 8, 2020
Not sure if this has been answered before, but is it meant to show different appearances on slave portraits?
For me they all look like the standard for that race, and only their sprite has different appearances.
For slave portraits only the slave's race is shown. It doesn't show the hair color, breast size, or any other similarities to the sprites. So yeah, only the sprite show the differences.

Reactions: KatzeWolf

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
I can't change a slave's body. I believe all the mods are workin (if enabled, of course), even MapKeyboard, but specially the keys to change a slave don't work. If you could help me, thank you very much.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Thank you, also, pixies work terribly with Complex Breeding, and milk won't work., I didn't read the mod features but I guess that's one. Can I improve a slave's stats?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Thank you, also, pixies work terribly with Complex Breeding, and milk won't work., I didn't read the mod features but I guess that's one. Can I improve a slave's stats?
You can improve womb size with practice.
You can improve a few other stats with upgraded tentacle rooms.
Later generations have a chance of having better stats.
Nothing as convenient as improving with corruption or milk, though. Making the game last longer is kind of the whole point of the mod.
With Complex Breeding for Dummies, corruption works, and breeding later generations is much easier.

About pixies, they shouldn't conflict win CB, but there is a mod, "restless girls" that gives them trouble when it's turned off, because it actually sets the rest time to 0, giving pixies no time to move the girls.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
My favorite game of the genre.

I love the artstyle and i wish whoever drew those girls made more games
They are working on ProjectR at the moment. Which has some similarities, but has defense against attacking hordes of women as a major element.

mathas

Feb 26, 2024
Hey all,
i am playing with mods. Complex Breeding and CB for dummies mainly. I noticed dwarfes are missing from my game - is this intentional?
I cant even select them as my starting breed - but somehow my game has 1 dwarf counted as sold in the achievements.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes