taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
If you're having trouble with things not showing up well, I recommend reinstalling the game with a two-panel file manager that can treat ZIP files like directories. Try Total Commander at ghisler.com or a free one such as Freecommander. If you go for the free stuff, there are some on portableapps.com that won't muck up your system. Portableapps is great for trying out apps without cluttering up your system, i.e. no registry stuff or start menu rubbish.

A good file manager makes it way easier to copy stuff around and control what gets overwritten.

Start out by renaming or deleting your old game folder of Monster Black Market. Sidenote, it's a lot faster to start up with the mods, if you play this game from an SSD.

Step 1. Installation.
You should have these two files :
  • Monster_Black_Market_V2.0.16.0_w_DLC_w_Uncen.rar
  • BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip
mbm-plus-mods-install-with-totalcommander.gif

Step 2. Configuration.
  1. Start the game, wait for the title screen to show up.
  2. Press F5 on your computer keyboard. The Customization screen will now show up. The Cheats menu option is on the left, right at the bottom.
  3. Enable the cheats by clicking on the box so it shows up as "True", i.e. a filled box.
  4. Click on the very wide, green "Save Preferences" button at the top of the configuration window. This shows up as green if you have made changes to the existing configuration. Your changes will only be saved if you click on that button.
  5. Close the configuration window
  6. Exit the game
  7. Start the game again. Your changes are now active. The Cheat menu will show up as a semi-transparent button in the top left corner of the screen.

Important save game file not.
The game-changing mods, such as Complex Breeding (and the Complex Breeding for Dummies addon) produce different save files that the unmodified game will likely not understand. Backup your game save files before experimenting with mods, and start with a fresh game if you've just enabled a mod that could change the game. The Cheats menu is not one of them though.

Reactions: flannan

thebufffatrat

Nov 3, 2023
Cool, they finally fixed BepInEx so it can properly run BepInExConfigManager again (called by F5 key).
IDK what happened to the original modpack topic that it drifted into read-only Rejected Game Requests forum.
So I'll post the mods here for now even if it'll be more difficult to find them this way.

The latest version of MapKeyboardExtended in the modpack allows (un)age/undress/recolor/partially modify (tails/ears/tits/tattoo) everyone under multi-selection at once. The additions are unconfigurable and mapped to keys 1-9 on numeric pad in NumLock mode temporarily. So, hevensdragon, mass undressing can be done with Numeric Pad 2 key :cool:.
I also removed uncensor as it's not needed for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monster Black Market - Mod Pack
(v13; BepInEx 670 for v2.0.16 of the game; Mono build)

Edit: Updated for v2.0 of the game. Compared to the previous version, BepInEx doesn't need to download anything now.
The game should be installed in a folder with a short path that does not contain non-English characters for BepInEx to work correctly.
Moved tits unlocker to a separate mod disabled by default.
Added BiE6 ports of ComplexBreeding, CBwithTits, CBforDummies and CheatMenu (originally called MBMModMenu).
How do i install it properly, it doesn't do anything when i tried.

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
How do i install it properly, it doesn't do anything when i tried.
See my post above. It literally shows you how to install the Bepinex stuff, which is contained within the file BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13.zip that you can download somewhere in this thread.

Gjr16

May 11, 2022
i'm to dumb for this complexity,
did everything and still doesn't work.
is there a full detail video tutorial?
and the F5 isn't working for me

PS. i'm playing this game on a laptop

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I mean this one
Everything that is in the pictures by your link is already in the game that is shared here.

I wanted a mod that added human male fucking monster girls F in the chat
Use "Complex Breeding". It allows you to breed monstergirls and then put them in the brothel.

How do i open an extra window?
Which one?
A Windows folder? There is a million ways. I usually just middle-click the folder icon on my taskbar, or open My Computer once more.
The new window which outputs the BepInEx logs? It will open by itself, you just need to switch to it with Alt+Tab or anything else.
The mod menu? F5 while you're in the game.
guys i finally get the mod working
Congratulations. I guess you opened all the windows you wanted.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
I am not good at reading these things too, but I recommend checking if the path to the game is too long or contains non-English letters. This sometimes causes BepInEx to fail loading.
I believe I had this problem once, and I also believe I fixed it with the path, but this time that seems to not be enough. The game is in the desktop.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I believe I had this problem once, and I also believe I fixed it with the path, but this time that seems to not be enough. The game is in the desktop.
Desktop is a bad place for a game.
Its actual path is something like "C:\Users\flannan\Desktop\" and any part of the path except "C:" can be translated, and thus include strange letters.

Lejosmon

Feb 22, 2022
Desktop is a bad place for a game.
Its actual path is something like "C:\Users\flannan\Desktop\" and any part of the path except "C:" can be translated, and thus include strange letters.
You couldn't be more right. Thank you very much.

Also, what's the mod to edit slave's body? No matter what I try nothing works.

Last edited:

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
Guys I tried to install mod as instructed, copied files but no window or something similar modpack seems work BepInEx menu also does not shown up

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Guys I tried to install mod as instructed, copied files but no window or something similar modpack seems work BepInEx menu also does not shown up
Can you give us a screenshot of your game folder?

Also, what's the mod to edit slave's body? No matter what I try nothing works.
You can use slave appearance potions, bought from the brothel, to edit them within normal limits.
There are ways to go beyond that (like give a slave both elf ears and cat ears), but I am not familiar with them.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes