Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b

_Roger_

Feb 11, 2023
I was testing this mod with the Surgy Mod Pack, and I think I found a bug or I don't know if it's an intentional mechanic. It's about the lolis; when the baby grows into a loli, instead of being flat, it remains the same size as an adult's breasts. In the dwarf race, it's not possible to differentiate between lolis and adults.
Could you add an option to disable this feature in the future, or make it compatible with the NoTitsLimit mod by Surgy?, Thanks

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I was testing this mod with the Surgy Mod Pack, and I think I found a bug or I don't know if it's an intentional mechanic. It's about the lolis; when the baby grows into a loli, instead of being flat, it remains the same size as an adult's breasts. In the dwarf race, it's not possible to differentiate between lolis and adults.
Could you add an option to disable this feature in the future, or make it compatible with the NoTitsLimit mod by Surgy?, Thanks
It's not entirely intentional, but comes from a limitation of game's code.
Original code checks for a character's "age" state. If it's a "girl" tits size always reverts to size 0, which is flat. Hitsuji and Usagi races also use these code lines. This portion of the code was removed from assembly with a dnspy. It's definitely not a good solution, but this is all I have.
So yeah, I don't think there's a solution to this, except to fully revert this in Assembly code.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
Question for v2b (as have been using 2a) - the instruction to simply replace the data folder (as per 1. Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder" from the archive to the game folder and replace all files.) Or does one need a mod manager. right now I only use the Tits mod and don't use any Manager.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Question for v2b (as have been using 2a) - the instruction to simply replace the data folder (as per 1. Drop "MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder" from the archive to the game folder and replace all files.) Or does one need a mod manager. right now I only use the Tits mod and don't use any Manager.
If you're using a base game with DLC, no BepInEx mods preinstalled and active, you can simply unpack mod archive to a folder where game .exe is stored. Confirm file replacement (it replaces files in MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder and its subfolders as well).
V2b comes with preinstalled BepInEx v6, which is compatible with mod pack if you'll want to use it.

It does have a mod manager, press F5 when game loads up, before going into gameplay. By default there's only one mod plugin which allows for belly size change depending on fetus count. I don't remember if it's activated by default, though. Just check to be sure :)

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
If you're using a base game with DLC, no BepInEx mods preinstalled and active, you can simply unpack mod archive to a folder where game .exe is stored. Confirm file replacement (it replaces files in MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder and its subfolders as well).
V2b comes with preinstalled BepInEx v6, which is compatible with mod pack if you'll want to use it.

It does have a mod manager, press F5 when game loads up, before going into gameplay. By default there's only one mod plugin which allows for belly size change depending on fetus count. I don't remember if it's activated by default, though. Just check to be sure :)
Thanks yes, have just the v2.0.16 version from the main thread, no mods (other than previously V2a.

For some reason after trying this version my Monster Black Market won't start up, quite odd.

ETA: doing a complete reinstall and then just adding the V2b version of the Data Folder Sans BepInEx folder seems to have worked

Last edited:

dormancy

Apr 24, 2017
Is there a way to have adult hitsuji and usagi still use the default adult form randomly? I kinda don't want to have all of them forced to become lolis stuck with the same voice to get them back to how they were before

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a way to have adult hitsuji and usagi still use the default adult form randomly? I kinda don't want to have all of them forced to become lolis stuck with the same voice to get them back to how they were before
That's one of game/mod limitations. It only takes one value ("Adult" or "Child") without randomization capability and it can be switched manually in Assembly-Csharp.dll, sorry.

dormancy

Apr 24, 2017
That's one of game/mod limitations. It only takes one value ("Adult" or "Child") without randomization capability and it can be switched manually in Assembly-Csharp.dll, sorry.
Well damn that sucks, is there a way to turn off their adult forms in the mod then? Being small matched hitsuji for me and having their current adult forms is a bit too similar to dragonians (the horns part)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well damn that sucks, is there a way to turn off their adult forms in the mod then? Being small matched hitsuji for me and having their current adult forms is a bit too similar to dragonians (the horns part)
Yeah, it's not that hard to change their size back and forth, but I wish it could've been simpler than editing assembly.
I made an edit to allow Hitsuji to have "Girl" (small form) when she's in grown state. You can drop-replace edited Assembly-Csharp.dll in "Managed" folder.

Several notes though:
- Be aware that game save states still "remembers" which form current Hitsuji were (which you have at the time you saved your game). So these will be still in their "Woman"-adult state. I also don't know how game will handle new-born ones from these hitsuji as well. That's why I always recommend to start a fresh game/fresh save when updating this game's mod - to avoid unexpected behavior. But feel free to experiment. Besides, you may find it more interesting to keep both "Grown" hitsuji and also have "default"-sized hitsuji this way.

- If you want to experiment further with editing game's Assembly, you can download dnspyEx and look into it yourself. That's how I do it:

MBM-moddingForm.png

"this.m_Figure = EFigure.Girl" - means this race will have "Small"-adult form, while "Woman" will have "Big"-adult form, and for IL editing you can simply select "ldc.i4.2" to switch it to "Woman", or "ldc.i4.3" to switch it to "Girl".

It's not very user-friendly, but I don't have a method to automate it. If anyone have suggestions about some sort of BepInEx-mod-switch - feel free to give it a shot.

Oh, and F95 loves to mark Assembly-Csharp.dll as virus, just saying it in case it would mark it and you'll find it worrying.

Reactions: Dadaism

dormancy

Apr 24, 2017
Oh damn you even gave a quick tutorial if I ever want to change it myself. Thanks that's more than I expected. Tried it out with my current file and the kids from the big hitsuji don't inherit the woman body type sadly. I don't know how to code so I have no idea how to automate it or make it an option either.

AROc137

Jan 22, 2023
One question, are you going to make more MBM mods or are you going to focus now only on Project R :c

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
I do plan to at least try to give it one more go with creating more hair types for regular slaves to use (this year, heh). But in the end MBM's file system and texture packing/mip-maps issues is what really kills it for me.
More hair types would be great. Adds a decent amount of variety that keeps things fresh even without adding new mechanics.

Reactions: Krongorka

nhoktai500

Dec 24, 2022
Hey guy why mod don't work if i copy monsterblackmarket data from titv2 then my slave The error is in the butt

Qwaste

Dec 8, 2023
After I installed exactly as instructed the mod and launched the game, nothing happens, the game launches exactly the same as before, no mods, etc.