Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I am only attempting to use the tits mod
That's weird. Do you try Cosmetic Potion on common slaves from the market? Asking in case you're trying it on Unique ones such as Aure, Bella or NPCs like Niel, Flora? If you're trying it on market slaves I don't see how you can't get Huge/Extra type breasts.

Sep 25, 2022
That's weird. Do you try Cosmetic Potion on common slaves from the market? Asking in case you're trying it on Unique ones such as Aure, Bella or NPCs like Niel, Flora? If you're trying it on market slaves I don't see how you can't get Huge/Extra type breasts.
I don't know, Chief, though I did attempt to re download and reinstall it to no avail

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Just wondering but the inflation doesn't work with loli type bodies right?
For V2b that’s correct, not yet. Since inflation is now ‘fetus count’ based I’ll make adjustments to ‘girl’ type skeletons as well.

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
Is there a list of the possible breeding combinations for monster female offspring? So far I was able to get Redcap's from Goblins off the latest build. I know there is a Orc girl but I have yet to get that on this build for some reason.

Also, wanted to say that I love what your doing with this mod. It makes this game way more replayable then the base vanilla game. (y)

Reactions: Krongorka

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
Just realized I get the possible outcomes by hovering over the race of the slave. Scratch what I said earlier about the list.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Well, my schedule improved a bit so I did some testing on increased womb capacity-fetus count. So far it does look promising, values 4 and 5 change belly mesh as intended. Of course, it would only affect (as a feature) Complex Breeding mod for slaves with 'Enormous' womb size.
I'll try to improve on clothes aspect of mod next. Hair styles might actually wait for now, since it does require a lot of care for all situations/poses in game. I mean, forget what I said about "adding new tits size is a chore", hairs are a lot worse to handle :p

Pregnancy belly expansion: 1 fetus up to 5 (4 and 5 are currently available in Complex Breeding).

MBM-BellyExpansion.png

Now, some thoughts:
- As you can see, fetus states 3-4-5 might not look that different, but I figured I have to keep it mild and not expand it like crazy. Simply because it will cause problems with clipping. It does work better with smaller tits as well.
- Base game does have upper "womb size" set to 3. But I believe it's not that hard to set it to 5 in the base game. That will change game's balance, sure, but it will also allow to showcase belly expansion up to 5 without using Complex Breeding exclusively. I'll keep it in mind for now.

As for fetus count sprite in character's status. That's a sprite type we can't change, so I was thinking on alternate solution. What if I'll use a baked in sprite with numerical values like "X4" and "X5" into slave's shadow sprite? Like this:

MBM-BellyExpansion4and5Solution.png

Not elegant, but better than nothing.

PS: Same test, with flat chests:

MBM-BellyExpansionFlats.png

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
If I read it right, you said in the features list the graphics for unique slaves tit sizes could be modded to change with the tit size change code-side, but weren't going to do it because of spine issue and you didn't see the point in the trouble.

If I had to give a reason for potentially doing it, I'd like to point out that Noel is the only unique NPC with flat breasts. And I think the elf princess unique slave that looks like High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer is the only unique NPC with small breasts. I believe the twins are the only medium sized unique NPCs.

So, that's around 15 Unique NPCs and a dozen+ of them are Large or Huge. The spread is super uneven.

Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
If I read it right, you said in the features list the graphics for unique slaves tit sizes could be modded to change with the tit size change code-side, but weren't going to do it because of spine issue and you didn't see the point in the trouble.

If I had to give a reason for potentially doing it, I'd like to point out that Noel is the only unique NPC with flat breasts. And I think the elf princess unique slave that looks like High Elf Archer from Goblin Slayer is the only unique NPC with small breasts. I believe the twins are the only medium sized unique NPCs.

So, that's around 15 Unique NPCs and a dozen+ of them are Large or Huge. The spread is super uneven.
True. Well, main issue is to adjust mesh and set weights for tits movement. Also, mipmaps would be broken as well, like the rest of slaves. That also reminds me - outlines had to be deleted and alternate solution for it to be implemented (highlighted custom shadows). I wonder if people prefer character's without outlines... that alone might be worth it, if so. Expanded belly inflation won't work on Unique slaves without spine edits too.
Basically, if I’ll feel it’s worth the time, maybe I’ll consider doing it. But no promises for now, sorry.

It also doesn't help that their body assets have unique skin shading and this needs to be taken into account too - I can't just port basic art for breasts on Aure, for example.

" I believe the twins are the only medium sized unique NPCs. "
Oh yeah, these have an idle pose with them cuddling each other. Setting all possible tits combinations for them would be a nightmare. Also, fair warning - animated CGs would be kept the same anyway. Too much work to handle these and might not work at all.

Last edited:

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
True. Well, main issue is to adjust mesh and set weights for tits movement. Also, mipmaps would be broken as well, like the rest of slaves. That also reminds me - outlines had to be deleted and alternate solution for it to be implemented (highlighted custom shadows). I wonder if people prefer character's without outlines... that alone might be worth it, if so. Expanded belly inflation won't work on Unique slaves without spine edits too.
Basically, if I’ll feel it’s worth the time, maybe I’ll consider doing it. But no promises for now, sorry.

It also doesn't help that their body assets have unique skin shading and this needs to be taken into account too - I can't just port basic art for breasts on Aure, for example.

" I believe the twins are the only medium sized unique NPCs. "
Oh yeah, these have an idle pose with them cuddling each other. Setting all possible tits combinations for them would be a nightmare. Also, fair warning - animated CGs would be kept the same anyway. Too much work to handle these and might not work at all.
Oh, that's right. The twins. It completely slipped my sleep-deprived mind at the time of posting that. Slipped my mind that they're technically one sprite in most of their appearances.

Yeah, if you ever do get around to opening up tit-size on the NPCs, I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to skip the twins. Those two seem like they'd be too much to ask of anyone but the developers themselves.

By animated CGs do you mean the animations in the breeding cells/brothel rooms or specifically the sex scenes that your 5 helpers get? I think you mean the sex scenes with the 5 helpers?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
By animated CGs do you mean the animations in the breeding cells/brothel rooms or specifically the sex scenes that your 5 helpers get? I think you mean the sex scenes with the 5 helpers?
Yeah, CGs for Amilia, Noel/Niel, Flora, Barbara, Sena-Lena. Codebase for these are actually separate, in Assembly-Csharp for some reason. Let's say it's not only a fixed-sprite controller function hidden, but also very hard to edit in any noticeable way.
Most of tits editing for Unique slaves and NPCs requires assets redraw-adjusting gamma levels for body assets.

Well, I still think that the best I can do for now is to make sure Unique slaves will get fetus-count based pregnancies with a patch provided by Memacile. I still need to adjust base slaves - grown ones and girls to have sprite inflation active in all conditions. So that's still tons of work.

qeqrhfgb

Jun 27, 2022
In addition to the plans written above, do you plan to add more breasts sizes and body types based on the slave's weight, e.g. slim, plump, fat, etc.?

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
In addition to the plans written above, do you plan to add more breasts sizes and body types based on the slave's weight, e.g. slim, plump, fat, etc.?
I honestly would like to have more granular (?) tits size change. I mean, instead of 0-1-2-3-4-5 it would be nicer to have 12 (with ~0.5 scale step). But it always comes at price of setting everything up and that also would break Complex Breeding compatibility once again. Additional body types would almost certainly cause major graphics bug.
I tried to play with height, but that's certainly not possible with a current code base.

Apples1011

Jul 15, 2022
How are you able to get rid of slave gene's? I'm trying to get the Devil slave after the Angel slave. Is there a way to remove it or do I have to breed it out?

wadeda

Mar 31, 2022
could you put an option that leaves you with unlimited milk production keeping the size as an extra+

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
How are you able to get rid of slave gene's? I'm trying to get the Devil slave after the Angel slave. Is there a way to remove it or do I have to breed it out?
That's Complex Breeding mod related questions, I presume? You'll have more chance to get an answer on that in the main game thread.

I'm not compatible with the modpack, can you tell me how to do it? View attachment 2796950
It's supported with BepInEx versions provided by this mod and mod pack. As far as I know this is the same version. It's just that TitsModBigBellySupport doesn't have a config file, so there's nothing to configure. It basically just introduce a "call to the code" to provide support to belly inflation depending on fetus count.

After I downloaded the new version, I haven't been able to see any inflation. Am I missing something?
Probably not, because V2b literally supports full-grown height slaves while they're standing (idle pose) or resting after sex, not exhausted. And it only supports bellies up to 3. Child-height inflation is not supported in this version and other poses for all of them are not completed yet too.
We had no idea if that was actually possible, so that's work in progress since plugin release.

could you put an option that leaves you with unlimited milk production keeping the size as an extra+
Not sure if I understand your question correctly, so I'll ask to specify.