Mod Unity Monster Black Market - Tits Mod V2b

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
TITSv2-SomeStuff1000.png

Overview:
Mix of various graphics edits, graphics fixes and some more.
V2b comes with pre-installed BepInEx version which also supports Mod Pack. Highly recommended to apply Mod Pack after you install this mod. It will make Tits mod compatible with all existing mods, including Complex Breeding mod.

Updated: 7/1/2023
Game/Creator: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v2-0-16-0-dlc-team-apple-pie.124772/
Modder: Krongorka, Compatibility/"TitsModBigBellySupport" patch by Memacile

Mod Version
: 2.0b
Game Version: 2.0.16.0 + DLC only
Language: English/Japanese/Korean/Chinese (Simplified)

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Known Issues:

Download V2b:

V2b comes with pre-installed BepInEx version which also supports Mod Pack. Highly recommended to apply Mod Pack after you install this mod. It will make it compatible with all existing mods like Complex Breeding.

Important Note: Start New Game after applying the mod. Using your old save will break sprite render (legs sprite) in some cases.

V2b Update Screenshot - Fetus Count showcase:

CountTest.png

TitsV2Paizuri.png

Last edited:

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
When i click on slave the image for slave does no appear in info box just black screen where the girl should be is this a know issue or is there a fix?

after some testing it has to do specifically with compatibility issues with complex breeding and the .ddl plugin file that causing this to happen

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
When i click on slave the image for slave does no appear in info box just black screen where the girl should be is this a know issue or is there a fix?

after some testing it has to do specifically with compatibility issues with complex breeding and the .ddl plugin file that causing this to happen
It's not intentional, but unfortunately that "blacked out" image is not avoidable in this case. Basically, game looks for a "normal" slave data, fixed ones like in a base game. If it can't find image for a Woman with Extra tits size or Flat (because it only supports sizes: Small, Mediocre, Big and Huge) it will give you a black image. I know there's a workaround for this, but implementing it with a current tool set is nearly impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: shane420

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Bug: Birth colors are blue on extra and flat tits. Other sizes are fine.

- Could you implement a way to turn on and off some features (e.g. clothes on clients and player), especially for cumflation? It could be through a config file or something if in-game UI work would be too tedious. Reason below.
- For V3, is it possible to make pixies to automatically send cumflated slaves to shower rooms? Because right now, all my girls are filled, and it's a pain to manually send them to the showers. It'll likely require some UI work, so a toggle via config file as mentioned above could work.
- The varied clothing on the slaves is a welcome addition, and using eye color for it turned out alright; but sometimes I think it's a little too much. Is it possible to mix eye and hair color for that instead for more color variation?

Last edited:
Reactions: Krongorka

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Bug: Birth colors are blue on extra and flat tits. Other sizes are fine.

- Could you implement a way to turn on and off some features (e.g. clothes on clients and player), especially for cumflation? It could be through a config file or something if in-game UI work would be too tedious. Reason below.
- For V3, is it possible to make pixies to automatically send cumflated slaves to shower rooms? Because right now, all my girls are filled, and it's a pain to manually send them to the showers. It'll likely require some UI work, so a toggle via config file as mentioned above could work.
- The varied clothing on the slaves is a welcome addition, and using eye color for it turned out alright; but sometimes I think it's a little too much. Is it possible to mix eye and hair color for that instead for more color variation?
Blue colors on extra tits/flats:
Honestly, I have no idea what's going on here. Base game (with no BepInEx mods installed) tits implementation don't mess with birth code in any way. Also checked it on my version and offsprings color should stay the same during and after birth.

Answer for Feedback:
I'm afraid I'll have to point out that most of these are hard or just not possible to implement in a way you want. Let me explain about cumflation and clothes:
- Cumflation is a workaround for "different belly size depending on fetus count". That was the idea, but it didn't work with existing game code, unfortunately. So that was a different approach and it brought so much other issues so far, I'm starting to think that wasn't a good idea at all :p
- Same with different clothes. Base game code considers "ClothesType" command as 'on/off' switch. So, to implement other clothes type it must use some other 'switch' which is hardly noticeable on slaves/monsters. I figured that eye ball type (there are 4 of them in base game) and Pubic Hair type (2 or 3 of them at this point, depending on slave/monster type) can be used to spawn alternate clothes.

So, as you can see, it's definitely not an optimal/correct way to do this stuff, but I'm working with code limitations. Other things like custom UI/pixies behavior are off table, at least not without BepInEx add-ons, but that's something other capable modders can look at.

Reactions: Ilbrya and Dadaism

Ilbrya

Mar 22, 2022
Blue colors on extra tits/flats:
Honestly, I have no idea what's going on here. Base game (with no BepInEx mods installed) tits implementation don't mess with birth code in any way. Also checked it on my version and offsprings color should stay the same during and after birth.
Strange, but it's still happening to me with flat/extra slaves, thought it may be because of the new tits sizes.

Answer for Feedback:
I'm afraid I'll have to point out that most of these are hard or just not possible to implement in a way you want. Let me explain about cumflation and clothes:
- Cumflation is a workaround for "different belly size depending on fetus count". That was the idea, but it didn't work with existing game code, unfortunately. So that was a different approach and it brought so much other issues so far, I'm starting to think that wasn't a good idea at all :p
- Same with different clothes. Base game code considers "ClothesType" command as 'on/off' switch. So, to implement other clothes type it must use some other 'switch' which is hardly noticeable on slaves/monsters. I figured that eye ball type (there are 4 of them in base game) and Pubic Hair type (2 or 3 of them at this point, depending on slave/monster type) can be used to spawn alternate clothes.
I might not have worded it as clearly as I thought, but I guess that means using eye color + hair color for clothes isn't an option. Still, that's pretty neat, using eyeball and pube types to dictate clothing as a workaround.

As for cumflation, would it be possible to implement a config file to turn on/off the new features at least? Just so players could choose to play with the current iteration or not. It's a bit sudden introducing a new (and hacky) mechanic.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the tits sizes for reward slaves are randomized (Aure has small tits, Nero has extra, etc.), might want to fix that.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
I might not have worded it as clearly as I thought, but I guess that means using eye color + hair color for clothes isn't an option. Still, that's pretty neat, using eyeball and pube types to dictate clothing as a workaround.

As for cumflation, would it be possible to implement a config file to turn on/off the new features at least? Just so players could choose to play with the current iteration or not. It's a bit sudden introducing a new (and hacky) mechanic.
So you mean, like controlling cloth color with combined eye+hair separate color schemes to give more variation? Honestly, I have no idea how game would react to that. Something will break, most likely, but I'll give it a try at least.

As for turning off cumflation. See, there's a bit of the "mod distribution problem". I know that spine rendering depends on 3 file types, one of main ones is in the big data.unity3d file package. The problem, however, to turn it off completely I'll have to rebuild not only data.unity3d package, but also .bundle assets in streamingassets folder. It's like building a whole separate mod branch.
Actually, now I remember about one particular item in the game which I didn't use much except for Niel's affection level: "Washer" item.

washer.png

This one is used to clean away all semen, and with 'cumflation case' it removes that as well. Now, the problem is that it requires items and it works for a short time right after you create it, doesn't store in inventory.

What I'm saying is if we can use this affect as a game's on/off command at will - what would be like a workaround in-game solution.

- It's a bit sudden introducing a new (and hacky) mechanic.
Hah, oh man. Wait till I'll implement monsters to have tits as a non-usable mechanic. Kinda like 'Monster-Futa' variation.
You see, that's what I'm able to do - mostly graphical stuff. Mechanic-side of the game were utilized in Complex Breeding mod, but I'm afraid we won't see update to that in some time, if at all.

- EDIT: I forgot to mention that the tits sizes for reward slaves are randomized (Aure has small tits, Nero has extra, etc.), might want to fix that.
That's also intentional, as stated in "feature notes".

"Tits size and Thighs size for Unique Slaves and NPCs are randomized. Although their graphics stays the same, milk and thigh values will be different on a moment you acquire them (NPCs characteristics are set at the moment you brainwash them, judging by my testing results). Tits value can be changed later with the cosmetic potion. Their offsprings will come with the same tits and thighs value."

PS: Tested hair+eye color combination for clothes - it simply gives a priority to "Eye" color slot. Hair color scheme in that case doesn't do anything.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Dadaism and Ilbrya

Mattstopher

Oct 27, 2019
You're doing the lord's work, Krong.

Do Usagi/Rabbits still come in small sizes? Wondering since I've only seen short ones with the mod. Clothes and cumflation are present so I don't know if it's an issue with my files or just bad luck of the draw.

Last edited:

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
You're doing the lord's work, Krong.

Do Usagi/Rabbits still come in small sizes? Wondering since I've only seen short ones with the mod. Clothes and cumflation are present so I don't know if it's an issue with my files or just bad luck of the draw.
With this mod Usagi/Hitsuji (Rabbits/Sheep) come in full-grown "adult" states only. Their kids, however, still comes with a normal "girl" size.
Basically, how their code works by default, especially for Rabbits: checks "growth state" and assigns "beast ear type 3" (small bunny ears). Growth state after giving milk changes to "adult" and only changes her ears to type 4. So, in a base game, there's no assets for grown forms.
That was ported to grown female figure in spine but there's still a downside to that - in assembly it always checks for "final" grown form with it either being "Girl", like in original game, or "Woman" which now is used by a mod. So there's no condition between final state. Like "on/off" switch - it's either "Girl" or "Woman".
I would love to add a condition, like, "If Hitsuji/Usagi have tits size bigger than 3 (big), turn them into full-grown forms". That would be ideal. But that would be only achievable with BepInEx, since Assembly editing is quite limited for now with a current version of dnspy with IL editing, which I used to make some very small changes in the code (deleting some minor parts of the code, breaking one function so other one can work, change 0 to 1/"true" to "false" states and vice versa).
I don't work with BepInEx/don't know a lot about it in the first place. Besides, it also would need some level of installation knowledge from user and I wanted it to be as easy to install as possible (just like DLC/uncensor/patch to the base game).
As for clothes and cumflation, fair warning, they were built on messy workarounds and quite buggy, but it works for the most part, so I'm just trying to push the limits. It just tends to be buggy in some scenarios I have little to no control.

Last edited:

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
link for a folder containing old development versions of the game pre-release. These were obtained during the games support on Fantia, however, all other versions released got removed after the game's full release. There are drastic changes between these and the final game. I will continue to see if other development builds exist in the bowels of the internet somewhere and, if found, will be added to the folder for potential asset ripping.

zeedoe

Jul 23, 2022
Sorry if this sounds dumb since I don't know much about coding but is it possible to use the pixy buttons up top as some sort of trigger? Possibly even turn off the pixy system entirely and purely convert the buttons as on/off for mod features?

Last edited:

Iamacrazy981

Jun 26, 2021
It is sad to hear that different belly sizes depending on the number of kids concieved didn't work. I always wanted that in MBM, especially with CB mod raising the number of kids per delivery to 5.

• Wow
Reactions: B4rb4ra

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Sorry if this sounds dumb since I don't know much about coding but is it possible to use the pixy buttons up top as some sort of trigger? Possibly even turn off the pixy system entirely and purely convert the buttons as on/off for mod features?
I'm sorry, but that's something I'm probably won't have much control of. I can edit character's graphics/animations but UI and bigger chunks of game logic are off table for the most part.
It is sad to hear that different belly sizes depending on the number of kids concieved didn't work. I always wanted that in MBM, especially with CB mod raising the number of kids per delivery to 5.
Yeah, same here. That was the idea which didn't work as planned. In the end, it would probably take a modder to take a look at it from BepInEx side.

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Okay, so a bit of an update on Tits mod "Missing outline issue":

I can tell that it won't be fixed completely until there's a proper working mipmaps solution, but it really doesn't help with gameplay when you can't see highlighted character's parts. So here's what I come up with as a possible workaround: highlighting shadow texture only. When you point the cursor on character, their shadows gets slightly darker, like in original and on click there's a subtle green tint instead.
Here's a short video demonstrating two characters with an applied workaround (girl) and current V2 non-fixed (woman):

View attachment MBM-WorkaroundForOutlinesIssue-crf16.mp4

Any thoughts? I can make this a slightly more noticeable, but then shadow texture will be 'whiter'. As I said, it's a workaround to just get a visual indication character is selected with a currently broken system.

I also can implement it in such way:

Option 1: Whole shadow usage.
ImplementationOption.png

Option 2: Part of the shadow as outline.
ImplementationOptionV2.png

Like in original - Green is selected, Orange is when character is not selected, but pointed on and white-ish is not selected or pointed at all. It just depends on the alpha channel intensity I'm going to think about before implementation for the next release of the mod.

Last edited:

Mattstopher

Oct 27, 2019
Hmm, I get changed clothes, and looking in the gallery shows the new paizuri changes, but still only get short sheep/rabbit slaves on the market. I'm using the CBM+ compatibility mods as well as this on v2.016

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
Hmm, I get changed clothes, and looking in the gallery shows the new paizuri changes, but still only get short sheep/rabbit slaves on the market. I'm using the CBM+ compatibility mods as well as this on v2.016
If you use CBM then yeah, some functions of Tits mod might be limited/disabled. But actually, just make sure Assembly-Csharp.dll file from the mod package replaced the original one. This file controls sheep/rabbit height basically.
Also, basic gallery functionality from the base game is a bit weird and can't spawn bunny ears/sheep horns in the first place. CBM also blocks flat tits size for woman figures and small tits size for girls.

Reactions: Mattstopher

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
So here's another test which works (to my surprise, actually).

I recall we had some conversation about expanding available hair styles for a bit. I knew it was totally possible to expand on that. However, we're getting pretty close to the 'limits' here. By 'limits' I mean there's now a need to increase internal resolution of sprite sheets.
For example, Woman_Stand idle pose sprite sheet is 2048x1024. By adding more and more assets that sprite sheet have to be increased up to 2048x2048 (at least) in a safe way so the game won't crash at start. And also everything must be set in spine, spine controller, character script file.

Original game supports up to 5 hair styles with different combinations:
- 5 front hair styles
- 3 (+2 with hair bundles) back hair styles
- 4 side hair styles

Now what I tried to do is to make Woman figure to support more combinations, adapting Unique slave hairstyles (these are grayscaled and supports alternate colors properly) :
- 12 front hair styles
- 13 back hair styles
- 13 side hair styles
- 4 hair bundles. Now hair bundle is independent from back hair style as well.

This is a test for a single pose for now. But that's quite a big goal for the next release. Girl figures are not supported for now, just because there's much more stuff to adapt for them (different poses is a huge problem along with hair rendering).

I made a short video with character creation showcase. Hint: try to slow down a video so you can see it better :p

View attachment MBM-HairstylesExpandForTitsV3Test-crf16.mp4

Fiko515

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys, any idea what might be wrong when i only see inflation on human slaves? ( i use complex breeding mod with compatibility patch)