• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Here is a Photo guide to all photos, for some reason the gallery seems to be bug due to not showing pictures for Atlas 2nd photo and Mao sex for me. Anyway here is the cg guide if you have questions for anything or how it can be better just send a message my way.

Reactions: Gabaw and Delambo

macrutt

Jun 5, 2017
Ridiculous that they're seriously considering shutting down or minimising their work on monolighter at this point, having barely demonstrated the gameplay.

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
This game is great, the art and music, the play, the quality writing. Huge fan. BUT...I've run round and round in circles and can't find 12 of the 43 CGs. I could unlock them with cheats, but then I'd be missing content that is both someones hard work, and damn good quality.

Anyone got a walkthrough list?

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

TONS of new CGs ... making a new TOTAL of 43 to find...

Yeah, that word, 'tons', even without being stressed in all caps ... seriously, you don't know what it means.

Not bothering with any crap that has to be over-hyped and oversold that hard.

Reactions: cooldude33

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

TONS of new CGs ... making a new TOTAL of 43 to find...

Yeah, that word, 'tons', even without being stressed in all caps ... seriously, you don't know what it means.

Not bothering with any crap that has to be over-hyped and oversold that hard.
Normally I would agree that 43 isnt "Tons." For most other that would be a super small amount. For example that might be two KoD scenes. But for some reason this artist, or whoever is the lead, has him doing 2 CG's for a scene, which is retarded. So those 43 CG's are actually probably in the realm of 20 scenes. And considering turning 1 CG into 5 is a lot easier then drawing 2 new CG's, its actually a lot of work.

Honestly while I really love the aesthetic, soundtrack, and art, I just can't get with the 2 CG's a scene ordeal. I hope the new project doesn't follow suit.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So since Gats is changing pace over to a Pizza Thot game, anyone know what happened to the one being made by the guy who made the HDoom mod? I know he was working with someone to make one a while ago but hadn't heard anything about it in a while.

D

Deleted member 604239

0.1 And they've already thrown in the towel. Why am I not surprised? I'd make a Queen reference but what's the point?

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
Also, gallery code is konami code: up up down down left right left right. But i HIGHLY recommend playing it yourself.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Public:

There's not much to say about this release, really. It's been a long time coming, after all. Here's the changelog:

Reading through it, you'll notice a few things. Most of the CGs are tied to character stories to give them closure, with the main story heading into our new area with a semi-definitive ending.
There are a few things left to be done, but they'll be packaged in smaller update later, as opposed to a full release. For now, however, I hope you enjoy this update, there's a few moments in there that are pretty potent for me.
At the end of this journey, we're heading towards a new one - Gobbosoft has a lot of things lined up, including Pizza Thot. I'd like to head towards making other, smaller concurrent releases for art, games, etc. We'll see!
As always, have a good one, and I hope you enjoy this update.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
thare well known for discontinuing projects that don't get them money

= PAST PROJECT(S) =

Ever miss those halcyon days secretly scrolling through the 'adult' section of Newgrounds to play endearingly crappy hentai games? Experience them again with Now That's What I Call FUCK! Vol. 1! Featuring a ton of girls and one CG, it's an authentic experience, and less!
= NEXT PROJECT =

Current Public Build (TBD) | Current Patron Build (TBD)

PIZZA THOT
is our next endeavor into the adult games industry. Players will take the place of a new recruit to the franchise, ready to take on life in a big seaside city. Further details will be available at a later date!

If this sounds like the lewd experience you're looking for, do consider donating! Everything that goes into this Patreon directly affects how much time we as a team are able to put into this game, so we're hoping this is something you'll really enjoy.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes