• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Edit2: Doing a bit of research on their patreon and on yiffparty, i found out that they actually made the pizza thot game into a thing! BUUUUUUT it's not the same that they announced 2 years ago, the one they released on Aug 10 2019 is a short game that focuses heavily on writing (Something that they've been doing for a long time) and it's completely different from the one that was originally announced...
Look, i get some people like a lot Erotic stories/writing, that's absolutelly fine, but i think most people that was interested on the pizza thot game didn't expect it to turn out into more of the same (writing)
First I've heard of a Pizza Thot game. Even if it's different from what was originally planned, where can I find the finished product?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So... i know this one is pretty much dead, but anyone got any news about the Pizza Thot game? it's been 2 years now and there is pretty much nothing to be found about it, just the tweet they made when they announced it, but that's it (At least of what i could find)

Edit:IIRC Hdoomguy is now working on other game, he streams about it on picarto almost everyday but i see no pizza thot content there, so i guess it's safe to say that the pizza thot game got abandoned as well?

Edit2: Doing a bit of research on their patreon and on yiffparty, i found out that they actually made the pizza thot game into a thing! BUUUUUUT it's not the same that they announced 2 years ago, the one they released on Aug 10 2019 is a short game that focuses heavily on writing (Something that they've been doing for a long time) and it's completely different from the one that was originally announced...
Look, i get some people like a lot Erotic stories/writing, that's absolutelly fine, but i think most people that was interested on the pizza thot game didn't expect it to turn out into more of the same (writing)
Gats, the guy who is responsible for Pizza Thot, gave up on it and just focused on the story stuff. Not to seem too cynical about it but he's given up a lot of stuff. The PT game looked good and looked like it was gonna be interesting, but he just gave up on it for some reason, as you can tell with this game he's given up on a lot of stuff like this, stuff that can't keep his attention I suppose?

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
First I've heard of a Pizza Thot game. Even if it's different from what was originally planned, where can I find the finished product?
You can find it on their patreon, just on their profile page, if you look the description it will show you the games they've developed before and the pizza thot game is there, but you gotta pledge to play it.

And i was hanging around a Hdoomguy stream a couple days ago and asked about it, he said ''that fell down quite a bit'' and that he had to message Gats in the future to see if they come back at it...
So, there is a chance of this coming back in the future, but i wouldn't count on it as much as i actually wanted to.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
You can find it on their patreon, just on their profile page, if you look the description it will show you the games they've developed before and the pizza thot game is there, but you gotta pledge to play it.

And i was hanging around a Hdoomguy stream a couple days ago and asked about it, he said ''that fell down quite a bit'' and that he had to message Gats in the future to see if they come back at it...
So, there is a chance of this coming back in the future, but i wouldn't count on it as much as i actually wanted to.
so there are planning to make a new game or are they will continue to finish and update the game?

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Damn good game, I personally think it's 10x more interesting than Pizza Thots and had a very interesting concept with the robot psyche diving and figuring out the mystery, while also clapping some sexy scifi cheeks.

Reactions: 72 man

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Sad to see this go, i really liked the sci-fi aesthetic. Didn't really see any other games with an art style quite like it but if anyone would recommend something i would greatly appreciate it.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
Sad to see this go, i really liked the sci-fi aesthetic. Didn't really see any other games with an art style quite like it but if anyone would recommend something i would greatly appreciate it.
As far as I know, only one of its kind.
However there was a Renpy game that was furry not robots
that had a similarly fun, but sexy vibe to it called "A Night with Laverne"
Think its also on F95 or Lewd Ninja

Reactions: Cologar

Cologar

May 2, 2018
As far as I know, only one of its kind.
However there was a Renpy game that was furry not robots
that had a similarly fun, but sexy vibe to it called "A Night with Laverne"
Think its also on F95 or Lewd Ninja
Ohh i'll check it out, thanks!

songoffun

Jun 13, 2017
I come back here periodically to ponder on what could've been and reminisce about many other abandoned titles on F95 that just had so much potential (and also because it feels nostalgic on what it was like discovering them all for the first time).
This was probably one of the first games I really was wowed by. Apart from Roundscape or artificial academy. It's a shame it never got more stuff added, I thought it was a lot of fun.

BlandArid

Aug 13, 2016
Hate to be another one of those posts on a long-abandoned game but I never put forward my two cents originally. Really thought this game was special from what was available. Love this artist and the potential here was obvious. Really a shame that it appears from the Patreon that they aren't currently working on any games at all.

SaltyMan69

Mar 2, 2020
The closest game i've found with a similar kind of vibe, and some gamey elements to chew on
with robot centered art is "A.I.D.A." it's a game about an assault tron. From the preview images on
F95 it's not that impressive at first but when you actually give it a try the game has a certain charm that
you could warm up to. Lots of quick lewd "scenes", and unique interactions between player and different enemy types.

Reactions: Cologar

Cologar

May 2, 2018
The closest game i've found with a similar kind of vibe, and some gamey elements to chew on
with robot centered art is "A.I.D.A." it's a game about an assault tron. From the preview images on
F95 it's not that impressive at first but when you actually give it a try the game has a certain charm that
you could warm up to. Lots of quick lewd "scenes", and unique interactions between player and different enemy types.
oooo, i'll check it out, thank you for the recommendation!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes