• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Abandoned Monolighter [v0.2] [Gobbosoft]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

inputracer

Jun 5, 2018
is there gonna be a walkthrough cause i cant seem to find all the paths for some of the cg pictures

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
I SMELL A CYBERPUNK GAME!!!!.....downloads....and disappointed cause Mac version doesn't work

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Anyone interested in this, it seems the developer is having trouble continuing this project and justify the work put into this here is the update talking about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
this game is gorgeus in every aspect
art is the stunning element and gameplay is pretty nice as well
would love to see more work from this guy

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
It's a shame this version likes to bug when I go back to the hotel room to get money from the pictures.
I have to alt+F4 the game, but luckily it saves and after loading characters and door are clickable again.
Some sub-quest endings are bugged (you can select them infinite number of times).

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
It's a shame this version likes to bug when I go back to the hotel room to get money from the pictures.
I have to alt+F4 the game, but luckily it saves and after loading characters and door are clickable again.
Some sub-quest endings are bugged (you can select them infinite number of times).
If you just want to fill your bank you can edit the data file at "C:\Users\[Your User]\AppData\LocalLow\GobboSoft\Monolighter PreAlpha A" with notepad++. (You might be able to use normal notepad too, idn)

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
If you just want to fill your bank you can edit the data file at "C:\Users\[Your User]\AppData\LocalLow\GobboSoft\Monolighter PreAlpha A" with notepad++. (You might be able to use normal notepad too, idn)
I used Cheat Engine and searched for "float" value instead.
I say the room gets buggy (can't even leave the room), but after reloading the exe the room works correctly (your autosave saved you in the room). It normally worked for me correctly only when there was an scripted room events (first cashing of photos and shower scene).

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes