• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Let us just see what happens and not make assumptions until the Dev himself gets an answer. If you are right, we'll find out when the Dev does. Then, it'll be up to him if he wants to rework/change things up or not. If not, well, at least he tried.
Steam rules are the same for every adult game. If you have high school setting with students getting sexy time, your game gets banned. No assumptions needed. ;)

Reactions: The D0n

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
It has some pretty hot scenes. I especially loved the one when the MC eats his sister under the dinner table while Mom was cooking dinner :)

Reactions: Ugamer1

Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
This is just my version of this game.
The mother's love and corruption route are merged as they can go to date on afternoon and nightclub at night and miraculously the MC has the savings for the both the dress. At the corruption first sex, MC refuses the sex and takes blowjob from the SEXY mother and the next day, love route first sex scene. MC records eve saying she needs a young man when he was below the bed, and when she invites for extra class he blackmails her and also reassures for giving Alice love and also satisfying her. During the robbery scene the MC takes the help of Alice's dad for blowing his dad. The ending will be the 2nd one( wait for kira) where he gets the money from Alice's dad for exposing his dad. Dad gets jailed and MC gets all the ladies and milfs. Mother pregnant, aunt pregnant, eve pregnant, having kids. MC goes to the university with sister, cousin, Alice.

This will only happen when our MC will be intelligent but he's........

Reactions: Beduin123

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I know this is properly complete and all.
But was there any word on why the aunt, Evelyn and some others did not have a scene in the ending even if you kept those relationships going?

And on a side note, have any fans made fan scenes for them? (I've heard and seen that happen in other games)

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Good, naughty, decent graphics, hot girls, and not to many extra charecters... um the scene in the shrinks office... bravo!

Thiefy0

Dec 11, 2023
does anybody know the character model for Kira? please i ve been searching for waaay too long:cry:

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Steam rules are the same for every adult game. If you have high school setting with students getting sexy time, your game gets banned. No assumptions needed. ;)
^This. Maybe a simple re-write changing it from High School to College would suffice , the issue is that you can only apply once for acceptance to Steam. Once there is a red flag the title is null and void for reapplication.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
^This. Maybe a simple re-write changing it from High School to College would suffice , the issue is that you can only apply once for acceptance to Steam. Once there is a red flag the title is null and void for reapplication.
Actually, in this game Kira's model looks older than her in-game age implies. Normally, in AVNs the opposite happens. So, yes changing the game a bit as you suggest would cause no problem with the perception.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Is there any way to have sex with kira if I go for corruption route with the mother?

For some reason it doesnt trigger at aunts house even when i take the exact same choices in mothers love route.
So that is why!

I noticed there are a ton of scenes I am missing that are gated behind having fucked kira.
Even though I had a bunch of oral sex with her, it did not count.
Even though I had massive amount of dominance over her, it did not count.
I tried replying with a total focus on her where I do not have any relationship with mother and it failed too.

But now I finally know the key.
You MUST fuck your mom, and you MUST choose LOVE route in this scene
Capture.PNG

This is the only way to unlock vaginal sex with your sister and through it a bunch of other checks. (since mom and sister are the main focus of this game)

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
This is the only way to unlock vaginal sex with your sister and through it a bunch of other checks. (since mom and sister are the main focus of this game)
The Corruption route with Mum and Dom route with sis work quite well together. Lots of sexy time with both of them. There is a WT around here somewhere that explains it better. ;)

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
The Corruption route with Mum and Dom route with sis work quite well together. Lots of sexy time with both of them. There is a WT around here somewhere that explains it better. ;)
No, they don't work together at all. Sister vaginal fails to unlock.
I unlocked the threesomes, they are for mom love + sister.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes