Piyush1481481

Mar 26, 2023
I just wanna marry them both and raise a family. Didnt want to choose one vs the other :(
You can only marry one SEXY woman, don't get greedy unless you are mus- (STOP!!)
You will raise both your children,just one will have unknown as his father(just like the teacher)
Sadly the other ending where you go to jail doesn't have marriage scenes(maybe the most you will see is kira's and the mother's inflated stomach signifying pregnancy.)
So you will only see marriage in 1 ending. The marriage with the mother will depend on whether you have love route with her and with kira whether you won the race and save the promise for later.
You can't marry both of them, Accept some realism(I mean you already got together with your SEXY mother, SEXY blood sister,SLUTTY cousin,KINKY SLUTTY aunt, the teacher,SWEET Alice and even her ARA-ARA mom) It's common sense.......DUH!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lazy_Monkey

Erixas

Jul 24, 2021
To all developers out there, I would be willing to proofread and assist with dialogue in English language and I don’t mind to go over the stuff that is already released as a lot of good games is simply butchered with google translate and stand no chance to be enjoyable experience for majority of players. Just putting the offer out there for anyone interested and hopefully I will be able to assist in making your game more enjoyable. Please send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
I got the ending with the Marriage scene. But gallery shows a lot of locked scenes for Kira & Mom. Did I missed something? How can I unlock them?

Ending..?
Screenshot 2023-10-28 073356.png Screenshot 2023-10-28 073615.png Screenshot 2023-10-28 074004.png

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View pity for such a short end to such a beautiful story. Zack - bum - end. There are still some missing actors (women) who were also still involved, the teachers, etc.. So you could have made more of it. Too bad.
:unsure: :unsure: o_Oo_O:love::love::(:(

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
View pity for such a short end to such a beautiful story. Zack - bum - end. There are still some missing actors (women) who were also still involved, the teachers, etc.. So you could have made more of it. Too bad.
:unsure: :unsure: o_Oo_O:love::love::(:(
Exactly, I liked the little cousin a lot - the personality and the renders (especially with fishnets on). I think her story was cut very short, had good potential, in particular as a throuple with the blond LI. That also applies to the aunt.

Advocatdeus

Oct 6, 2023
When running the MAC version an error is displayed. Who knows how to fix it?

The default interactive shell is now zsh.
To update your account to use zsh, please run `chsh -s /bin/zsh`.
For more details, please visit .
Chervontsevs-MacBook-Pro:~ roman$ /Users/roman/Downloads/Monkey_Business.app/Contents/MacOS/Monkey_Business ; exit;
Traceback (most recent call last)
File "/Users/roman/Downloads/Monkey_Business.app/Contents/MacOS/../Resources/lib/python2.7/site.py", line 29, in <module>
import os
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/os.py", line 400, in <module>
ImportError: No module named UserDict
logout

Saving session...
...copying shared history...
...saving history...truncating history files...
...completed.
Deleting expired sessions...7 completed.

[Процесс завершен]

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
To all developers out there, I would be willing to proofread and assist with dialogue in English language (British dialect) and I don’t mind to go over the stuff that is already released as a lot of good games is simply butchered with google translate and stand no chance to be enjoyable experience for majority of players. Just putting the offer out there for anyone interested and hopefully I will be able to assist in making your game more enjoyable. Please send me a PM if interested.
On the one, yeah, a lot of otherwise pretty good games here do need a native speaker taking a pass at the writing to make it sound more natural. On the other: eww, British English. :sick:

jk lol

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Loved this game and I consider it to be in my top 5 favorites so far.

Just wish there was full harem ending with all the girls included.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Loved this game and I consider it to be in my top 5 favorites so far.
Me too. It is one of the few games that properly services my nylon / legs fetish :D It is strange that not many AVNs pay attention to that. May be because in the US nylons / pantyhose are not a part of the everyday wear for the girls, unlike in some parts of Europe and Russia.

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes