Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Okay . I SUPER broke down the game for everyone, and made different paths that lets you get the most content. So here are the Guides For Sub MC, Dom MC , And Alice Endings. Of course, there are always other ways to play.

You can not unlock Web 3 at All (Found out it was a coding issue, at the time of this post, you can't hit the requirement), but I got everything else. skrusher mentions this on page 75 .

And Lazy_Monkey, I did hit some weird variable checks, if you don't mind feel free check and/or to add link to this to first page. Weird checks like City 4, which kind of depends on Victor fight on one path but not on the other which shouldn't need to affect City date's final options as well.

If anyone is curious, this actually took me 3 days to do. I probably prefer Sub over Dom MC.
i personally felt like the ending were rushed, but only because on how some paths felt... dropped, on certain ending paths.
Still this is a game worth playing and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Clearly.
This is the worst fucking guide ever. So confusing

Jujansol

Feb 10, 2022
Good job? You found another way to play? Congratulations.
Lol just cuz I think your guide sucks you're making fun of me? Bitch please, I would've done a better job. I just think that if you went out of your way to make something supposedly to "help people" I think you should do it well or completely refrain. But hey, that's just me, half-assed stuff don't work for me

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Lol just cuz I think your guide sucks you're making fun of me? Bitch please, I would've done a better job. I just think that if you went out of your way to make something supposedly to "help people" I think you should do it well or completely refrain. But hey, that's just me, half-assed stuff don't work for me
Who is making fun of you dude? I'm disappointed.

By, all means, make another one. I don't know why you are so butthurt, if you already beat the game? Go to the next one? Make a guide first? Instead of voicing your "I'm better" attitude in a forum?

And it clearly has helped people. It's okay if it just didn't help you or you wanted some more color in there. You just feel attacked because you know you were rude and you want to think I am too. You can also "completely refrain" from being rude too.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Does anyone know where to download this game with mods and internal step-by-step instructions in the game? The thing is that for some reason the puppies won’t open no matter how hard I try ((((for example, no matter what I do I can’t open the puppy where Ms. and sister are in the bathroom and she’s sucking him there.. does anyone have a link to such a mod? mod Koga has 3 senses for opening a gallery and everything in the game his mod does not help at all ((((

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Didn't use any mods. Just followed the guide linked on the OP.
but on the first page there are no links to step-by-step instructions .. I didn’t notice it there when I downloaded the games and even now it’s not there .. where can I download it then? I mean the instructions :( :rolleyes::unsure::unsure:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
but on the first page there are no links to step-by-step instructions .. I didn’t notice it there when I downloaded the games and even now it’s not there .. where can I download it then? I mean the instructions :( :rolleyes::unsure::unsure:
There is a link on the OP (page 1) that says 'Guide' - that is the guide they were talking about.

Reactions: Bloodguard

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Okay . I SUPER broke down the game for everyone, and made different paths that lets you get the most content. So here are the Guides For Sub MC, Dom MC , And Alice Endings. Of course, there are always other ways to play.

You can not unlock Web 3 at All (Found out it was a coding issue, at the time of this post, you can't hit the requirement), but I got everything else. skrusher mentions this on page 75 .

And Lazy_Monkey, I did hit some weird variable checks, if you don't mind feel free check and/or to add link to this to first page. Weird checks like City 4, which kind of depends on Victor fight on one path but not on the other which shouldn't need to affect City date's final options as well.

If anyone is curious, this actually took me 3 days to do. I probably prefer Sub over Dom MC.
i personally felt like the ending were rushed, but only because on how some paths felt... dropped, on certain ending paths.
Still this is a game worth playing and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Clearly.
question. If I use this instruction, which one do you recommend? Will I be able to open myself to a scene where my sister will give a blowjob to Ms?

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
question. If I use this instruction, which one do you recommend? Will I be able to open myself to a scene where my sister will give a blowjob to Ms?
If you are at this scene, that means the sister is the sub, you can't get this otherwise. You want the Dominant MC guide for that.

The Submissive MC one gets more Mom Friendly/ Dominant Sis scenes. It is also the only one that can marry anyone, if you take the Alice choices as well.

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
If you are at this scene, that means the sister is the sub, you can't get this otherwise. You want the Dominant MC guide for that.

The Submissive MC one gets more Mom Friendly/ Dominant Sis scenes. It is also the only one that can marry anyone, if you take the Alice choices as well.
What options should you choose at the beginning of the game so that your sister is a sub? and I was able to open this scene?

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes