WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I actually meant to test that. I assume it works or is supposed to work, give that the fox girl even mentions "I can't use hypnosis, I'm a fox, dummy." like it's supposed to be a huge hint. Plus the quest board or whatever says "kill X rams or ??? the rams". I think that's a nice touch.
No, it's definitely intended, my surprise is just at the rams being susceptible to hypnosis at all.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Ok, so I have a mostly full gallery and I would appreciate it if anyone knew how to get the rest. I'm currently missing one of the attack CG's (Hint is "Foxgirl's reactionary attack"), the third big boob/milk transformation, and two of the transforming jars in the right are just mirrors right now (which I assume means I haven't completely unlocked that transformation? IDK). Any ideas?

EDIT: I think I figured it out- the two mirrors are for the two 'demi-transformatons" of having yellow ram eyes only and having kitsune hairstyle only (I think). Bit odd but it's there.

EDIT2: Ok, figured out the fox thing as well. You need to encounter an elite version of the fox and attack her while she has her barrier up.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Is the reactionary attack where she kinda seems to hit the protagonist with her armpit? While in the shrine, I landed on the fox girl that's there, or did something, and got an armpit attack cut in. I wasn't able to replicate it a second time though, so not sure what's up with that.

Stoatsan

Nov 18, 2019
I can't figure out the second part of the ram transformation requirement in the gallery... Says to use draining kiss, but it doesn't seem to be unlocking for me?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
I can't figure out the second part of the ram transformation requirement in the gallery... Says to use draining kiss, but it doesn't seem to be unlocking for me?
Keep doing it until you hit the next corruption level. Or just lose to the elite ram, you get full transformation right away.

Is the reactionary attack where she kinda seems to hit the protagonist with her armpit? While in the shrine, I landed on the fox girl that's there, or did something, and got an armpit attack cut in. I wasn't able to replicate it a second time though, so not sure what's up with that.
Yes. If I understand correctly you need to hit the Elite variant just after she uses her 'barrier' skill (she has a talk bubble about it and it shows up over her head as well).

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Why not just have the charater be a girl already, rather than the whole "guy reincarnated as a girl" thing? Or at least have the option for one or the other?

I thought that was what the dialogue options were for at the beginning of the game (either questioning why the monster lady is calling you a 'bimbo' or 'girly' if you wanted to be a guy turned into a girl, or picking the other options if you wanted to be a girl already). But it seems like no matter what you pick it turns out your character was always just some dude before who magically transformed into a girl, emphasis on the "trans"

That's fine if that's the dev's vision and they don't wanna change it or make an optional alternative or anything, but I feel like the game should be tagged with "trans protagonist" then if he started as a dude

GreatS

May 6, 2020
I like the game.The main mechanics are fun to explore and easy to use.
The levels feel short and there seems to be little incentive to do anything but to rush to the exit, only taking out monsters, to regain health. Small missions or additional goals would be the easiest way to mitigate that.
Needing to be transformed to change up the drop pool feels interesting at first, but ends up restricting build options in the long run.
Maybe enemies could drop card of their class archetype which are augmented by having the corresponding transformation? This way I would have to hunt for the cards I want and the transformation would be optional. I am unsure however if that is compatible with the lore.
Since the game feels like a roguelite I would also expect ways to customize your build. Maybe having a limited storage in addition to your loadout?
So far the game has a lot of potential and is super cute. I am looking forward to see how it develops.

Mar 28, 2022
I'm wondering, will we see something like other monster girls trying to attack and fuck each other? Like, it is clear the sheep girls and the wolf girls have some kind of beef with each other, so it would be nice to see a Satyr trying to fuck a wolf girl or a futa wolf girl trying to fuck a sheep girl

Sep 27, 2019
I'm missing a few things from the gallery, namely the Paw item + Cat girl, I do not know what action can trigger this scene, anyone can help?

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
Hopefully, after the harpies are done we get the werewolves content in. Getting caught by her right is just the fast track way of becoming a cow. Not the transformation outcome you'd imagine getting caught by a powerful ground quaking monster girl. Though I'm curious of how the rest of the harpies content will come in. If the mc can fly won't we just be able to fly to the exit if there's no other goals?

Jun 18, 2022
Camper, any chance you could upload the linux version?

Also, Censored, in this thread someone mentions how. In Pussy Galore 1-2, grab the paws and basically run around touching everyones' butts and it'll trigger.

Brobat

Aug 31, 2019
If the mc can fly won't we just be able to fly to the exit if there's no other goals?
I assume that eventually we will get goals and/or map layouts that make simply rushing to the exit much harder, because even without flight it is very easy to just run to the exit while avoiding most enemies.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes