• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
How to unlock gallery?
Take the boat and head left, it's a door right there. I've never seen it locked before, but maybe you need to clear some of the missions to open it up.

Does anyone know an easy way to get the werewolf ending? Getting her to actually attack you is difficult.

Edit: Nevermind, the placeholder ending is that you're taken safely back to camp.

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
In terms of the game lore, the MC does start out as a guy but in their isekai journey they become a girl before the game starts.
Dammit.

it's pretty easily ignored.
Speak for yourself. A key element of the transformation/corruption fetish is how it relates to who the person is/used to be. That's the entire reason this genderswapping thing is done in the first place (if it was ignorable to them, it wouldn't appeal, and they wouldn't do it). It may not seem important to someone who's only here to look at tits, but a genderbent dude isn't a woman at heart, and if the point of the corruption is to turn him into a woman at heart, that's a whole-ass fetish on its own.

And that fetish is literally 75% of . Which is apparently .

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Dammit.

Speak for yourself. A key element of the transformation/corruption fetish is how it relates to who the person is/used to be. That's the entire reason this genderswapping thing is done in the first place (if it was ignorable to them, it wouldn't appeal, and they wouldn't do it). It may not seem important to someone who's only here to look at tits, but a genderbent dude isn't a woman at heart, and if the point of the corruption is to turn him into a woman at heart, that's a whole-ass fetish on its own.

And that fetish is literally 75% of . Which is apparently .
Like I said I'm not into it but if you skip the prologue it's as if it never happened. Most tf games are uploaded to TFGS first anyway. I'm not sure if you're into the genderswapping or not based on your post though.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Does anyone know what the possession tag is referring to.
The foxgirl enemy has a mechanic where they summon a spirit/ghost which, when they make contact with the protagonist, will "possess" you and force you to stay within the bounds of their shrine. It changes the protagonist's appearance, and will make you take damage. It is also present in the foxgirl ending.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Just making sure, since this site doesn't yet have a proper tag for it, but this isn't one of those games where you start out as a guy and get turned into a girl, is it? Apparently that's a super common trend among games where the player is subjected to transformations (they've basically completely taken over tfgames.site), which makes it all the more strange (and frustrating) that this site doesn't have a way to identify them. I see a "futa/trans" tag but that could mean a bunch of different things.
The site does have proper tags for that content, you just don't know what the tags means.

The Futa/Trans tag doesn't ever apply to transformation content unless it's pertaining explicitly to turning into a futa, and only the Futa/Trans Protagonist tag applies to the player.

If it was gender transformation you'd see multiple gendered Protagonist tags listed along with the Transformation tag. Multiple Protagonist and Character Creation tags might muddy that a bit when present, but it's simple enough to infer if that is or isn't relevant to the content.

Doragor

Sep 9, 2018
some hero pls put a save file guess i'll do it myself, think the only missing transformation is the wolf girl one, not sure if it's implemented.
the location is AppData\Roaming\moncurse
2 vaginal scenes, 1 is the elite fox girl and the other is the cat girl ending, take the boat to the gallery area

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017
This is pretty damn good. Cut in lewd overworld scenes on a turn based game with a sort of deck-like combat system, that changes based on what corruption you get alongside your body, plenty of different visuals and game over scenes, with good crude dialogue to go with every part of it. My only concern is that it may be too ambitious in some aspects, but maybe the way it's built won't make it too hard.

The gameplay isn't really difficult, and you have to try to lose, but the way the attacks and movements are constructed I could see it becoming difficult in some ways. Having to bait out attacks and move to certain spots.

No idea why people are having trouble with the controls though, because its all explained rather thoroughly and isn't even complex. It's like Superhot where everything moves when you do, or rather, a turn based game where everyone is moving on the same turn on a 2D plane. You get abilities that are in a deck when you start the level, which as mentioned before, changes based on your corruption towards any monstergirl. It's all just point and click or right click for dialogue. It shows exactly what will happen based on the tile you click on too.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
There's also an option to turn futa off if someone doesn't want that. All in all pretty simple and enjoyable so far. I'm looking forward to where it goes in the future. The skill system took some getting used to; you have to bait out attacks from certain enemies depending on what corruptions you're working with and what skills you have available.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Can you win and become corrupted ? like depending on the actions you do.. Or is this another "loose" to be humiliated and corrupted? like a total little bitch.

TeckXChaos

Feb 15, 2018
Can you win and become corrupted ? like depending on the actions you do.. Or is this another "loose" to be humiliated and corrupted? like a total little bitch.
Losing has nothing to do with corruptions, instead the actions of enemies corrupt your character. You'll see a progress bar as they begin to change you, and then the change will appear under your statuses in the menu, as well as visually on your character. Corruptions tend to add bonuses, such as increased movement or new cards you can find.

Mind you, if you're taking enough damage to lose to an enemy, there's a good chance that they're corrupting you heavily along the way.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What the fuck am I supposed to do at the shrine? The fox tells me to get sheep off from the porch, but nothing happens when I push them all away from the porch.

Edit: Problem solved, I was supposed to go kill some sheep on other maps.

Last edited:

236Manko

Aug 31, 2017
the tags have caught my interest
however, I'm presuming that futa content isn't that big of a focus? I have a futa mongirl addiction so I need to know if this will feed it

Zetshi

Jul 28, 2017
What the fuck am I supposed to do at the shrine? The fox tells me to get sheep off from the porch, but nothing happens when I push them all away from the porch.
you need to go on the other squares on the map where you see a sheep girl and elminite them and then, come back to the foxgirl

Reactions: YouShallNotLol
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes