Radience

Mar 18, 2018
Holy shit i REALLY wanna know what was going on in the head of the dude that did this jiggles physic animations and tought ''yep, this is good'' i have no words to describe the insanity of this, and i downloaded the game without looking the comments so i got to see it without knowing this was a thing...

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is somehow even grindier than their previous game. Just don't even bother, it's an overdesigned snoozefest of a game.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
stupid game, the art work is nice but the gameplay is just plain stupid, you got to get far into it in one go to get alot of gold and items but if you die you end up in a small map that you in order to get back to where you can get stuff you give up 90% of the gold you spent "insert time" collecting along with every item you collected which kind of defeats the purpose in the first place as you need the items to do upgrades or buy most things that makes this so grind heavy that it's not even funny i would give this a ultra hard pass people as literally the ONLY thing good about this game is the artwork, literally the only way to even do anything in this is to use a save editor to give yourself a crap ton of items if you can read japanese

quazar

May 30, 2017
Arts really nice. I just wish theres more humanoids scenes or more h dialogs. Corruptions would be great as well. Either way thanks for uploaded

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
doesn't work. needs the config and global files with it. anyone that says you need the save file only is lying
just saying it dose work with out the Con and global files just change the 6 to a 1 that's all i did
It works, and renaming isn't needed.
Load game, skip intro, make a save on slot 6, transfer file, F5 or reboot game, load save, go downstairs twice.
Some RPGmaker versions store what saves exist in one of the 2 other files, so when downloading saves that don't have them, you need to make a save in the slot that the downloaded save occupies, otherwise it won't be detected.
This isn't exactly a new thing...

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if I'm playing wrong, but after 3 hours on this game I still have the feeling I did nothing.
Ok we can get H-scene easily, but completing the game is fucking long.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
It works, and renaming isn't needed.
Load game, skip intro, make a save on slot 6, transfer file, F5 or reboot game, load save, go downstairs twice.
Some RPGmaker versions store what saves exist in one of the 2 other files, so when downloading saves that don't have them, you need to make a save in the slot that the downloaded save occupies, otherwise it won't be detected.
This isn't exactly a new thing...

tried that, still doesn't work.

it reads the save files from the config and global files. overwriting a save that's in the same exact slot does nothing

syncrinity

May 19, 2017
I got it to work with the save provided above. Here's what I did.

1. Start the game to create the save folder and file1
2. Close the game, go into the save folder provided above, change the save name to "file1"
3. Copy and paste that file into the save folder for the game, overwrite the existing file.
4. Start the game, move forward a few steps and save at that crystal.
5. Restart the game.

This process should create the files necessary for the gallery, which is found down the stairs to the left of where you're saved.

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Can I burn down the church?

Cause if you can't this game is fucking unplayable. You need to give them all your money and items whenever you exit the damn dungeon? What bullshit is this?

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Can I burn down the church?

Cause if you can't this game is fucking unplayable. You need to give them all your money and items whenever you exit the damn dungeon? What bullshit is this?

have to give 90% of your money, which makes the game far more grindy than it needs to be.

you pretty much have to enter the dungeon hundreds of times to beat the game. At this point, i'm about to see if i can use a save editor or something

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
exactly this....

I mean, what's so hard about copying the global and common files with the save so you don't have to go through such roundabout methods?
It goes both ways, it took me literally 5 seconds to fix the save after seeing it didn't work by simply copy pasting. You just need a save file on Slot 6, paste, and load. You might open the game and see that it didn't change but if actually try to load slot 6, it will load the save file the dude provided.

The dude that provided the save file literally saves you minutes/hours, taking a few seconds of yours shouldn't be too hard to ask.

Anyways, talking about the actual game, it's ok... animations are nice but it doesn't make up for the lack of everything else.

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
tried that, still doesn't work.

it reads the save files from the config and global files. overwriting a save that's in the same exact slot does nothing
By saving in slot6 yourself, your existing config/global files will be updated to know that there's supposed to be a save in slot6 (along with stats/details of what that save should look like), at which point you can transfer any save there (including a save from slot 1 that you rename, or vice versa, as someone else suggested) and when you go to load the save, it will still "appear" like the save you made yourself (because the stats/details of what saves "should" look like are stored in the config/global), but it will load the new save data.
... you can also make a save file in this case file6 yourself and then you can overwrite it with the one Onomata provided.
just saying it dose work with out the Con and global files just change the 6 to a 1 that's all i did
You just need a save file on Slot 6, paste, and load. You might open the game and see that it didn't change but if actually try to load slot 6, it will load the save file the dude provided.
The save works for others, through multiple methods even, but not for you, so instead of claiming that "everyone" is lying, you should consider how something on your end could is causing an issue, such as your game version is not the same, your device is functioning abnormally, and/or you're not following the steps provided.
The opposite scenario exists by the by, your existing saves can "vanish" by replacing config/global files with ones where those save slots were never used. You can fix this by moving your existing saves (Only #'d ones) out of the save folder, booting the game and saving over the slots they should be in, and then moving your previous #saves back.
So in cases where those files aren't needed, it is sensible not to include them.

At this point, i'm about to see if i can use a save editor or something
In case you're unfamiliar with rpgm save editing, I'd suggest saveeditonline.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes