RPGM - Completed - Momo's Eternal Adventure [Final] [Ketchup AjiNo Mayonnaise]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Overlord3455

Honestly for a first attempt at making a game like this it's not bad... but it's not good either.

The whole point of the game is to go into a randomized dungeon, gather materials and gold, then use said things for upgrades. If that sounds fun and interesting let me put a damper on that for you.

This being this groups first game one important thing got thrown out the window and that was balance, and with balance gone the only thing left is pure unrelenting grind.

It will take several runs to be able to get one upgrade and it probably wont even help all that much and you have to get every upgrade in the game to really have a chance at solving the puzzles.

So instead of playing this game I recommend playing their second game Goblins strike back ~instant fuck heroines~ first since it does the exact same game play loop but with better balance and a more streamlined grind, then come back and play this one if for no other reason then to see how far the devs improved.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Goblin version of this game is a lot better...
    Sure this version have animations and pictures are better... but there is much less content than in goblin game...

in Goblin You have breeding house where u fuck girls to make more goblins to have army for raids...

In Goblin You have whores house, where u give girls to fuck so You make money...

Only cool thing in this verison is that +10 Steps costs only 300 coins, where in goblin version first i think 1 step was already 1000 coins...

But in this game You lose like 80% of all Your money after finishing game?...

Only cool thing and reason why i didnt gave 1 star is PROBABLY option to buy Your own house... because there is one location with old house and if u go near it there is message "for sale"

So much content cut from this game...

Goblin verison was easy to learn... this version is so confusing... took me like 3 runs to understand game mechanics while in Goblin i learned everything in first run...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Radience

Art is decent, Voice is Okay, animation is okay but scuffed sometimes, Gameplay is REALLY bad felt zero motivation to play it, no story at all and the H-scenes are extremely basic and aren't good enough to compensate how bad everything related to the gameplay is.
    Not worth the try at all.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

El Presidente

If you have played "Goblin strike back" is just that
    This is a resource management game, where you move in random generated maps with random generated items and npc and you spent resources to get more resources or move to the next map.
    In the town base you can get upgrades so you can be more efficent in the next run.
    The H18 stuff are fine, even if the jiggle physic effect is very ugly.
    Overall, it's ok even if there is no change of the formula.