Mar 19, 2018
honestly i think the worst part of this game for me is two things:
1. jobs don't seem to actually change the main girl's appearance (the game shows warrior job as having her outfit, and the explanations for wizard and merchant show different outfits, but from what i can tell, she always keeps the "warrior" outfit on at all times)

2. THE BOOB JIGGLE EVERY TIME THEY TALK. I LIKE BREASTS BUT WHEN WOMEN TALK THEY DON'T USUALLY DO A JUMPING JACK EACH TIME!!!!

Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
honestly i think the worst part of this game for me is two things:
1. jobs don't seem to actually change the main girl's appearance (the game shows warrior job as having her outfit, and the explanations for wizard and merchant show different outfits, but from what i can tell, she always keeps the "warrior" outfit on at all times)

2. THE BOOB JIGGLE EVERY TIME THEY TALK. I LIKE BREASTS BUT WHEN WOMEN TALK THEY DON'T USUALLY DO A JUMPING JACK EACH TIME!!!!
You're not hanging around the right women.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Outside the weird boob jiggle this is a decent rouge-lite-ish.

Kinda like the Pokemon Mystery dungeon games, but with pre-set dungeons that you get randomly sent to. No real punishment for losing so you can H-content to your hearts content. And reach run you put items to the church to upgrade for the next run.

dwoolfy

Apr 17, 2020
Funny thing is, the goblin game they put out was actually a really good game. Not a good *h game* but it was a pretty interesting and innovative rouge strategy game.
Goblins was awesome but this one is quite bad. Its too much in "Just puzzle" category while goblins was in the "really enjoyable roguelite and somewhat mindless with a bit of puzzle for fun" game
Yes Goblins was a pretty decent game as far as gameplay goes. This one seems to be all about frustrating the player. I dislike the class system on this one. With goblins you could boost all the attributes, but here you are boosting only the one associated with the class. This makes it a much more challenging puzzle game. For those who actually like to play an anoying puzzle game, this one may be for you.

Reactions: Vizer007

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
You do not need to. It works more quickly that way. But you can also make a save file in this case file6 yourself and then you can overwrite it with the one Onomata provided.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes