Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Well, multiple people said the save works... it never did in my case. so after playing the game a bit and then figuring out what switches work, i managed to get the CG unlocked. I don't know why the other save doesn't work for me (maybe it's cause i keep getting some weird error message every time any RPG maker game starts up), but anyway

here's the full save folder for anyone that DOESN'T get the other save to work... like me.

next time can people not be so difficult and just post a DIRECT method?

shallabinga

Jun 3, 2022
Well, multiple people said the save works... it never did in my case. so after playing the game a bit and then figuring out what switches work, i managed to get the CG unlocked. I don't know why the other save doesn't work for me (maybe it's cause i keep getting some weird error message every time any RPG maker game starts up), but anyway

here's the full save folder for anyone that DOESN'T get the other save to work... like me.

THANK YOU!

nsfwparkffx

Mar 18, 2023
Does anyone know of a way where you can edit the game so that you start with max keys, bombs, shovels, torches, etc.?

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
(maybe it's cause i keep getting some weird error message every time any RPG maker game starts up)
1683008874679.png
Hm, is this the one by chance? (I get these on "newer" rgpm versions, I've no clue why and never bothered investigating it due to never seeing any issue beyond the popup itself, but if it's the same, you can probably rule this out as the issue at least.)
...after playing the game a bit and then figuring out what switches work, i managed to get the CG unlocked.
Though it's a bit late to suggest now, the only other alternative I can think of... would be to load the desired save into the site (the site I previously mentioned) and copy the save's raw data (via "show data in raw", towards the bottom) section by section (into notepad or w/e), and then load any save of your own (that currently works) and overwrite the existing rawdata section by section (then download save and swap it in and load the save, of course)... though, this may not work if the game version does not match (but at the same time, if you tried this and did have issues, I'm not sure it could be anything but a version mismatch, so, could be worth trying if you're interested in troubleshooting).
I mean, if people trying to help others help themselves is, being difficult... ... ...

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone know of a way where you can edit the game so that you start with max keys, bombs, shovels, torches, etc.?
it just resets back to 0 every time you enter the dungeon or leave/lose

would have to save mid-dungeon and mod the save, or would have to literally reprogram the game so it doesn't remove all your items when you start/exit

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
One again, nothing is fucking explained in these games:ROFLMAO:
i mean YEAH D:
i dont see any progression, whatsoever
the grind was kinda lame, so i cheated -but guess what?
you loose all money, and ALL items -every single fucking time you start one of those "dungeon" -esque things
..wtf ?
so.. i cheated, twice actually
and i now have "max step 530" and the game has not changed at all.
-same hp
-same lakc of rescources
-same vunerablility to random mobs
i just

i just dont get it?
-i see mechanics, but not a game
does that make sense to you?

There is no real game or progression..its just
collecting shit for the sake of collecting shit
-and because you cant progress, you end up raped by one of the creatures or exhausted trying to break something..
i just
i just
W H Y was this made?

Reactions: Jack_Raf

nottreal

Jun 20, 2017
So I agree with a lot of what everyone says here but I beat the game legit and enjoyed it. Granted I did it while procrastinating from work and have somewhere in the range of 24 hours put into the game.

But I'm here to ask if anyone else has beaten the game with warrior and knows how to activate their 0 damage skill? You get it for beating the demon lord. I see it in my skill list but I still take damage despite having 5 attack and only needing 2.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Fk the upgrade, the warehouse upgrade are already blow my temper's fuse.
I am no longer young people who had a lot of spare time to play this for 50+ hours.

The only thing better from their previous game is the animation CG.

So forget about playing this grinding hell and enjoy the show.

...Unless if you want to waste your precious time just to feel empty in the end.

• Sad
Reactions: falafelswoop

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Momos Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 631 MB/168 MB :

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Mctrius

Apr 28, 2020
The boobs doubling in length everytime someone talks was a strange dev choice haha

it is actually super distracting though. especially with how often it's done.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes